Tisto Mh Cream
Tisto Mh Cream Description
Tisto Mh Cream is a combination medicine used in the treatment and prevention of moderate-to-severe melasma (dark and discoloured patches on the skin) to lighten the skin tone or appearance and senil
e lentigines (dark spots or age spots in older people due to exposure to the sun). It contains mometasone, tretinoin and hydroquinone. Avoid sun exposure immediately after applying for this medicine. Use this medicine exactly as instructed by the doctor.
|You Save||₹23.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Hydroquinone(2.0 %W/W) + Mometasone Furoate(0.1 %W/W) + Tretinoin(0.025 %W/W)|
|Side effects||Itching, redness, burning, irritation, thinning of the skin|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR MELASMA|
- Melafine Cream 15gmBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 110.00₹ 93.50₹
- Ultrabrite Skin Cream 25gmBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd25g Cream in TubeMRP 155.00₹ 108.50₹
- New Eukroma Plus Tube Of 15gm CreamBy Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 264.30₹ 264.30₹
- Grazia Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Galcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 207.00₹ 207.00₹
- Melacare Tube Of 25gm CreamBy Ajanta Pharma Limited25g Cream in TubeMRP 259.00₹ 220.15₹
Uses of Tisto Mh Cream
Contraindications of Tisto Mh Cream
- If you are allergic to mometasone, tretinoin and hydroquinone or any other ingredients of Tisto Mh Cream.
- If you have skin conditions such as eczema (infected skin due to allergy), rosacea (small red pustules on face), rashes around the mouth (perioral dermatitis) or damaged skin anywhere in the body.
- If you have a viral or fungal infection of the skin, any ulcers on the skin or tuberculosis.
- If you need exposure to the sun for prolonged periods (using sunscreen lotion is advisable).
- If you have a skin tumour or a family history of skin tumour.
Side effects of Tisto Mh Cream
- Itching, redness, burning, irritation and thinning of the skin.
- Skin sensitivity at the site of application.
Precautions and Warnings of Tisto Mh Cream
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergic reactions after the application of topical Creams.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You think rashes or infections have developed on the skin after using this medicine.
- A prolonged application may lead to side effects such as Cushing's syndrome (weight gain, fatty deposits under the skin, moon face, purple patches on the skin), increased sugar levels in the blood and urine....
- Avoid exposure to sun rays as it may be harmful after applying this Cream.
Mode of Action of Tisto Mh Cream
How Does It Work?
- Tisto Mh Cream contains a combination of Mometasone, Tretinoin and Hydroquinone as active ingredients and works by the combined action of these three components.
- Hydroquinone inhibits an enzyme known as tyrosinase, which is responsible for the production of a pigment called melanin. Melanin is responsible for skin pigmentation and melasma.
- Tretinoin is a metabolite of vitamin A. It is responsible for the elimination of melanin that has been formed. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mometasone is a corticosteroid and it works by blocking the production of inflammatory chemicals like prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Mometasone narrows and constricts blood vessels, which are dilated (widened) and leaky and allowing other inflammatory cells into the skin to promote the inflammatory response....
Directions for Use of Tisto Mh Cream
- Use Tisto Mh Cream as directed by your doctor.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface. Avoid applying on cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- If your eyes come in contact with this Cream, then rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Tisto Mh Cream
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Tisto Mh Cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid interaction with the Tisto Mh Cream.
Storage and disposal of Tisto Mh Cream
- Store Tisto Mh Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not freeze.
Dosage of Tisto Mh Cream
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How should I use Tisto Mh Cream?
- Apply it gently as a thin film and rub or massage it thoroughly after applying until the Cream absorbs into the skin.
- Exposure to the sun should be avoided and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen to prevent the sun's radiation from reaching your skin.
- Do not use this Cream more than as advised by the doctor. This Cream should not be used for a prolonged duration to avoid side effects such as skin thinning, irritation, etc.
Q: What are the precautions to be taken while applying Tisto Mh Cream?
- Do not apply anywhere near the eyes, nose, mouth or any infected or exposed surfaces.
- Do not occlude (applying a polythene film) after applying this Cream or use it under bandages.
- Limit sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen while going out in the sun to avoid damage to the skin by radiations.
- You should cover the areas of skin where this medicine is applied when outdoors.
Q: What is melasma?
Q: What are the causes of melasma?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Tretinoin Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Mometasone-based triple combination therapy in melasma: is it really safe. [Internet]. [cited 28 July 2021]
- Drugs H. Mometasone Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]
- Hydroquinone Topical: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 19 May 2022]