Tinafin Gel 10gm
Tinafin 1 % Description
Tinafin Gel is an external application medicine with Terbinafine as the active ingredient. It prevents the spread of fungal infection in various body parts like feet, nails, scalp, genitals, buttocks
etc. This medicine works by halting the fungal cell wall formation. The use of this Gel should be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
Uses of Tinafin 1 %
Contraindications of Tinafin 1 %
Side effects of Tinafin 1 %
- Skin itching
- Skin peeling
- Discolouration of the skin
- Dry flaky skin
- Irritation, burning sensation and pain at the infected site
- If you experience any severe allergic reaction like difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the
- mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction), severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised
- lumps, hives or blisters, It is recommended that you visit your doctor or nearest hospital immediately.
Precautions and Warnings of Tinafin 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You accidentally get this Gel in contact with your eyes.
- You experience allergic reactions.
Mode of Action of Tinafin 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tinafin 1 %
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on the affected skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.