Tikleen 90mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By IPCA LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tikleen 90 MG Description
Tikleen 90mg strip of 10 tablets contains Ticagrelor which belongs to a group of blood thinner or anti platelet agents. This medicine prevents harmful blood clot formation, which, in turn, reduces th
e risk of stroke, heart attack, or death. Tikleen tablets is available to adults on doctor's prescription.
|You Save||₹33.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Heart attack, stroke|
|Side effects||Bleeding, Breathlessness|
Check more medicines with composition as Ticagrelor(90.0 Mg)
6 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Tikleen 90mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Tiare 90mg Tablet 14'sBy Msn Laboratories14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 285.48₹ 242.667.33% CHEAPER₹ 17.33/Tablet
- Axcer 90mg Bottle Of 180 TabletsBy Sun Pharma180 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 3600.00₹ 3060.009.09% CHEAPER₹ 17.00/Tablet
- Tackel 90mg Strip Of 14 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 280.00₹ 238.009.09% CHEAPER₹ 17.00/Tablet
- Brigrel 90mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.00₹ 166.6010.91% CHEAPER₹ 16.66/Tablet
- Ticagat 90mg Strip Of 14 TabletsBy Natco Pharma Ltd14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 235.00₹ 199.7523.69% CHEAPER₹ 14.27/Tablet
- Ticastro 90 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 214.00₹ 181.902.73% CHEAPER₹ 18.19/Tablet
Uses of Tikleen 90 MG
- Heart attack
- Blockage in vessels of heart
- Thrombosis (Clots in blood vessels of heart or brain)
Contraindications of Tikleen 90 MG
- Known allergy to any ingredients of Tikleen tablets
- Bleeding inside brain
- Active bleeding from peptic ulcer (stomach ulcer)
- Any other active bleeding
- Severe liver damage
Side effects of Tikleen 90 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Tikleen 90 MG
Can I take Tikleen 90 mg Tablet during pregnancy?
Do not use Tikleen 90 mg tablet during pregnancy or if you are trying to get pregnant.
Can I take Tikleen 90mg while breastfeeding?
Consult a doctor before using Tikleen 90mg while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Tikleen 90mg?
Ticagrelor can cause dizziness and confusion, so you must avoid driving after taking Tikleen tablet.
Can I consume alcohol with Tikleen 90mg?
Do not consume alcohol with Tikleen 90 mg without taking doctor's advice.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You had bleeding problems
- You had stomach ulcers or colon polyps
- You had lung problems such as asthma
- You have liver problems
- You had stroke
- You had recent surgery or injury
- You are planning to have a surgery or dental procedure
Mode of Action of Tikleen 90 MG
How Does It Work?
Ticagrelor stops the platelets from clustering together. This stops the formation of clots which prevents blood vessels from blocking. This helps to reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack, or death.
Directions for Use of Tikleen 90 MG
- Tikleen 90mg is to be taken orally as directed by the physician
- You can consume Tikleen tablet with or without food
- Take Tikleen tablet at the same time everyday
Interactions of Tikleen 90 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Strong CYP3A inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole, clarithromycin, nefazodone, ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, indinavir, atazanavir and telithromycin increase the action of ticagrelor and can cause breathlessness and active bleeding...
- Strong CYP3A inducers like rifampin, phenytoin, carbamazepine and phenobarbital reduce the efficacy of Ticagrelor
- Aspirin reduces the effectiveness of Ticagrelor
- Use of Ticagrelor with Simvastatin, Lovastatin, Atorvastatin, levonorgestrel may cause an increase in their actions
Other general Interactions
- Ticagrelor may affect kidney function and cause rise in creatinine levels
- Ticagrelor can lead to increase in uric acid levels in gouty patients
Storage and disposal of Tikleen 90 MG
Store Tikleen 90 mg at room temperature between 20-25°C. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Protect from light. Do not use the product after expiry date. Do not throw the tablets in household waste or wastewater...
Dosage of Tikleen 90 MG
Overdosage of Ticagrelor can cause bleeding. Contact your doctor or visit a hospital immediately, in case of overdose.
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Tikleen 90mg Tablet, skip it and go back to your regular routine. Do not take two doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take If I am taking Ticagrelor and Aspirin together?
A: Such patients are advised report any episode of prolonged bleeding or breathlessness to the physician immediately.
Q: Can I use Tikleen 90mg along with herbal medicines?
A: It is best to discuss with your physician about any possible interactions of Ticagrelor and herbal medicines before using both together.
Q: Is Tikleen 90mg habit forming?
A: No habit forming tendencies have been reported with Ticagrelor.
Q: Does Tikleen 90mg affects fertility?
A: No, Tikleen 90mg does not have any effect on fertility.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed