Tendrone 1% Cream 15gm
By YASH PHARMA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tendrone 1 %W/W Description
Tendrone Cream is a topical medicine used to treat inflammation in various inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, etc. It contains hydrocortisone which belongs to a group of medicines
called steroids. Tendrone Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. Before using this Cream, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹22.52 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis|
|Side effects||Application site reactions|
Check more medicines with composition as Hydrocortisone(1.0 %W/W)
Uses of Tendrone 1 %W/W
Tendrone Cream is used for the treatment of various inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis.
Contraindications of Tendrone 1 %W/W
- If you are allergic to hydrocortisone or any other ingredients of Tendrone Cream
- If you are suffering from any viral, bacterial or fungal infections
- It should not be used on the face, near the eyes, private parts, broken skin
Side effects of Tendrone 1 %W/W
Application site reactions
Precautions and Warnings of Tendrone 1 %W/W
Can I apply Tendrone Cream during pregnancy?
Consult a doctor before using Tendrone Cream during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available in pregnant women.
Can I apply Tendrone Cream while breastfeeding?
Tendrone Cream should be used with caution in breastfeeding mothers. If prescribed by the doctor, it should not be applied on the breast or elsewhere on large areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Tendrone Cream?
Tendrone Cream is a topical preparation and may not affect the driving ability or ability to handle machinery.
Can I consume alcohol after applying Tendrone Cream?
There is no data regarding interactions between Tendrone Cream and alcohol
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any skin conditions
- You develop any allergic skin reactions
- You have psoriasis
- After applying Tendrone Cream, do not cover the area with a dressing or plaster
- In infants, treatment with this medicine should not exceed a week
- Do not use this Cream without consulting a doctor or for a longer duration than that prescribed.
Mode of Action of Tendrone 1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Hydrocortisone works by blocking or reducing the action of some natural substances in the skin that cause swelling, redness and allergies.
Directions for Use of Tendrone 1 %W/W
- Tendrone Cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the affected area well.
- Apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this Cream rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Tendrone 1 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Tendrone Cream is meant for topical application and thus the interaction with other medicines taken orally are unlikely. However, it can interact with other medicines or products applied topically. Thus inform the doctor about all the medicines you are taking/using concomitantly....
Storage and disposal of Tendrone 1 %W/W
- Store Tendrone Cream in the original container in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Tendrone 1 %W/W
As Tendrone Cream is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Do not use this Cream more than that prescribed by the doctor....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying Tendrone Cream, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Tendrone Cream work?
A: Tendrone Cream contains hydrocortisone, which works by blocking or reducing the action of some natural substances in the skin that cause swelling, redness and allergies.
Q: How to use Tendrone Cream?
A: Use Tendrone Cream as directed by your doctor. Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use. Clean and dry the affected area well. Apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Hydrocortisone 1% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Hydrocortisone 1% w/w Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Hydrocortisone Topical: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed