Tadovas 20mg Tablet
Tadovas 20 MG Description
Tadovas Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problems known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence in men or inability to achieve s
tisfactory penile erection. Tadovas contains tadalafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain the desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food.
- Megalis 20mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 391.00₹ 332.35₹ 83.09/Tablet
- Pulmopres 20mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 555.84₹ 472.46₹ 31.5/Tablet
- Tadact 20mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 265.40₹ 225.5911% CHEAPER₹ 22.56/Tablet
- Tazzle 20mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 787.00₹ 668.95₹ 66.9/Tablet
- Cialis 20mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Lupin1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 548.00₹ 465.80₹ 465.8/Tablet
- T Fil 20mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Icon Lifesciences4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 234.00₹ 203.58₹ 50.9/Tablet
Uses of Tadovas 20 MG
Contraindications of Tadovas 20 MG
- If you are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient present in Tadovas Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effects such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure.
- If you had a stroke in the past 6 months, heart attack in the last 90 days, or breathlessness or chest pain during sexual activity.
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa (a genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Tadovas 20 MG
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tadovas 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any physical deformites of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection last for more than 4 hours after taking the medicne.
- This medicine is not recommended for women.
- You have kidney or liver problems
- Tadovas Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tadovas 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tadovas 20 MG
Interactions of Tadovas 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Tadovas Tablets work or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant administration of Tadovas Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Tadovas 20 MG
- Store Tadovas Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.