Stator F Tablet
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Stator F Tablet Description
Stator F tablet is a combination medicine consisting Fenofibrate and atorvastatin. It is used to lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
|Contains||Fenofibrates(160.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||lowers high cholesterol levels in blood, prevents cardiovascular disease|
|Side effects||abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, flatulence|
Check more medicines with composition as Fenofibrates(160.0 Mg) + Atorvastatin(10.0 Mg)
17 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Stator F Tablet
- Tonact Tg 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 438.70₹ 372.89₹ 24.86/Tablet
- Atorfen 10mg TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.65₹ 83.0066.38% CHEAPER₹ 8.3/Tablet
- Atocor F Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 472.50₹ 401.62₹ 26.77/Tablet
- Lipikind F TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.90₹ 76.4169.06% CHEAPER₹ 7.64/Tablet
- Orvas Ft TabletBy Systopic Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 76.00₹ 64.6073.84% CHEAPER₹ 6.46/Tablet
- Atchol F TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.00₹ 89.2563.83% CHEAPER₹ 8.93/Tablet
- Ozovas F Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.28₹ 24.8989.91% CHEAPER₹ 2.49/Tablet
- Atormac Tg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 221.00₹ 187.8523.9% CHEAPER₹ 18.79/Tablet
- Lipicard Av TabletBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 212.20₹ 180.3726.93% CHEAPER₹ 18.04/Tablet
- Genxvast F Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Genix10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.50₹ 39.5284% CHEAPER₹ 3.95/Tablet
Uses of Stator F Tablet
- Lowers high cholesterol level in blood
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
Contraindications of Stator F Tablet
- Active liver disease or persistent elevations of serum transaminases
- Treated with the hepatitis C antivirals glecaprevir/pibrentasvir
- Severe renal insufficiency
- Hepatic insufficiency
- Chronic or acute pancreatitis
Side effects of Stator F Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Moderately elevated levels of serum transaminase
- Runny or blocked nose
- Muscle spasms
Precautions and Warnings of Stator F Tablet
Can I use Stator F tablets during pregnancy?
You should not use Stator F tablet during pregnancy as it may cause some serious harmful effects to the baby. In addition, no well-controlled clinical trials with atorvastatin have been conducted; therefore, it is best to avoid this tablet during pregnancy.
Is it safe to take Stator F tablets while breastfeeding?
It is unknown whether atorvastatin and fenofibrate or their metabolites are excreted in human milk. Therefore the use of this tablet is contraindicated during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken a Stator F tablet?
Stator F tablet does not influence your driving ability
Can I consume alcohol with Stator F tablets?
The safety of alcohol consumption with this tablet is not known.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have pancreatitis
- You are lactose intolerant
- You recently had a transient ischemic attack
- You have rhabdomyolysis
- You have hypothyroidism
- You have familial history of hereditary muscular disorders
- You have a history of muscular toxicity
- You are above 70 years of age
- You have diabetes mellitus
- You are allergic to fenofibrate or atorvastatin
- You are taking other herbal or nutritional supplement
Mode of Action of Stator F Tablet
How Does It Work?
Atorvastatin works by inhibiting specific coenzyme reductase that prevents the production of cholesterol. Fenofibrate activates certain receptors, which upregulates lipoprotein lipase and decreases the levels of triglycerides in the blood...
Directions for Use of Stator F Tablet
- Take this tablet for the dose and duration prescribed by your physician
- Do not break, chew or crush this tablet
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water
Interactions of Stator F Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of oral anticoagulant is enhanced in the presence of fenofibrate
- Concomitant use of fenofibrate and cyclosporin may cause reversible renal function impairment
- Concomitant use of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors and fenofibrate may cause serious muscle toxicity
- Co-administration of atorvastatin with other medicinal products may increase the risk of myopathy
- Potent CYP3A4 inhibitors have been shown to increase the concentration of atorvastatin
- Co-administration of atorvastatin with inducers of cytochrome P450 3A leads to variable reductions in plasma concentrations of atorvastatin
- Protein transport inhibitors can increase the systemic exposure of atorvastatin
- The steady-state concentration of digoxin was increased when digoxin was coadministered with atorvastatin
Storage and disposal of Stator F Tablet
Keep it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and moisture Keep the medication away from the reach of children and pets Do not flush the unneeded or expired tablets Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the safe way of discarding the tablets...
Dosage of Stator F Tablet
- In case of overdose, you may experience symptoms like headache, lightheadedness, weakness and drowsiness. You should contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital if these symptoms occur....
Missed a Dose
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If the next dose is approaching, skip the missing dose. Instead, use your next dose at the same time every day. Do not take two tablets at once....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there anything I should do before commencing the treatment?
A: Before initiating the treatment, you should inform the doctor about previous hypersensitivity reactions, medical and surgical history, allergies and current prescription or non-prescription medication.
Q: Can I stop taking Stator F tablets when I feel better?
A: You should not stop the medication abruptly. Instead, your doctor will inform you to stop taking this medicine based on your condition and gradually decrease the dose if necessary.
Q: Should I adopt any lifestyle changes while taking the Stator F tablets?
A: As this medicine is to prevent heart diseases, you can make modifications like exercising daily, eating healthy meals, and losing weight if obese to help improve your chances of preventing future complications.
- Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/28612#gref
- Lipitor 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/1059/smpc#gref
- Atorvastatin: a medicine to treat high blood cholestesterol [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 8 April 2022]. Available from: https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/atorvastatin/
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed