Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By OBSURGE BIOTECH LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is used in the prevention & control of abnormal bleeding during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding. It prevents and treats bleeding f
rom the small vessels. It contains ethamsylate as its active constituent. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹8.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Ethamsylate(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is used to prevent & control abnormal blood loss during menstruation and in conditions like dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Contraindications of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any other ingredients of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you suffer from an autoimmune disorder known as porphyria
Side effects of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
Due to lack of safety information, it is preferable to avoid the use of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy unless prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is not recommended for use while breastfeeding as limited safety information is available. Thus consult your doctor before taking it.
Can I drive if I have consumed Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets ?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets ?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets medicine, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are scheduled to have any medical examination (lab tests).
- Women must undergo gynaecological examination before starting the treatment.
Mode of Action of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Ethamsylate works by inducing the coagulation of blood by making the platelets stick together, thus helps in controlling bleeding from blood vessels.
Directions for Use of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
In case of an overdose, contact your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets ?
A: Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is used in the treatment of small vessel haemorrhage and spotting or excessive blood loss during periods.
Q: What is the composition of Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets ?
A: Stat C 250mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains ethamsylate as its main component.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed