Sporlac Ds 120m Strip Of 20 Tablets
Sporlac Ds 120 M Description
Sporlac Ds Tablet helps to improve the health of the intestine. It contains Lactobacillus sporogenes which are good bacteria that help prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and other infec
tions. Avoid taking Sporlac Ds Tablet along with antibiotics, as antibiotics may make this Tablet less effective.
Uses of Sporlac Ds 120 M
- Sporlac Ds Tablet is used to restore the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- It is a probiotic which is used to treat and prevent diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- It is also used to prevent diarrhoea related to various infections.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Sporlac Ds 120 M
Other General Warnings
- You should not take Sporlac Ds Tablets if you are allergic to any ingredients of it.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or a weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
Ingredients and Benefits of Sporlac Ds 120 M
- Sporlac Ds Tablet is a probiotic prepration containing spores of Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes is a beneficial bacteria and probiotic which produces lactic acid.
- It makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for harmful bacteria's growth and supports the growth of friendly bacteria.
- It also helps in restoring normal microbial balance of intestine after antibiotic therapy or due to diarrhoea.
Directions for Use of Sporlac Ds 120 M
Storage and disposal of Sporlac Ds 120 M
- Store Sporlac Ds Tablets in a cool and dry place, protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Sporlac Ds Tablet used for?
Q: What should I keep in mind while taking Sporlac Ds Tablet?
Q: Can I take Sporlac Ds after a meal?
Other Products from this Brand
- SPORLAC STRIP OF 20 TABLETS
- SPORLAC BANANA FLAVOUR SACHET OF 1GM ORAL POWDER (PACK OF 4)
- SPORLAC PLUS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- SPORLAC SACHET OF 25GM BANANA FLAVOUR POWDER
- SPORLAC DRY SYRUP 50ML
- SPORLAC DS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- SPORLAC SACHET OF 1GM BANANA FLAVOUR POWDER
- SPORLAC GG VANILLA FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE SACHET OF 0.75GM GRANULES