Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Spase Forte Tab is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Spase Forte Tab contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release of chem
ical substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Spase Forte Tab
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Spase Forte Tab works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Spase Forte Tab works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Spase Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.