Sompraz L Capsule
Sompraz L capsule contains esomeprazole and levosulpiride as an active ingredient. It is an anti-reflux medicine that is used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a cond
ition when the acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe along with the contents of the stomach and causes heartburn, chest pain, burning, pain and regurgitation of food or sour liquid. It is also useful in the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers. It blocks the acid-producing pumps of stomach cells. Tell your doctor if you have abnormal heart rhythm or take medicines for other mental illnesses. Take it in the exact dose prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you get allergic reactions or if symptoms don’t improve after using it. Before using the Sompraz L capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹41.10 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Esomeprazole(40.0 Mg) + Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||GRED Treatment of ulcers of stomach and intestine|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
- Esmetru L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 137.8340.83% CHEAPER₹ 13.78/Capsule
- Esomefa Lsr Capsule 10'sBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 266.00₹ 226.102.92% CHEAPER₹ 22.61/Capsule
- Es Lomac L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 225.00₹ 191.2517.86% CHEAPER₹ 19.13/Capsule
- Esomefol Sl Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 190.00₹ 133.0042.89% CHEAPER₹ 13.3/Capsule
- Esogress L CapsulesBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 245.00₹ 208.2510.56% CHEAPER₹ 20.83/Capsule
- Esofine Ls CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 233.75₹ 198.6914.68% CHEAPER₹ 19.87/Capsule
- Esofag L CapsulesBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 245.00₹ 208.2510.56% CHEAPER₹ 20.83/Capsule
- Raciper Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 254.00₹ 215.907.3% CHEAPER₹ 21.59/Capsule
Uses of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
Contraindications of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
Side effects of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
- Pain in the abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Altered bowel movements
Precautions and Warnings of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver problems.
- You have severe kidney problems.
- You have a history of allergy or skin reaction with any other anti-acidity medicine.
- You are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
- You have osteoporosis.
- You are taking medicines like corticosteroids (it increases the risk of osteoporosis).
- You get a rash on the skin, especially on areas exposed to the sun.
- This medicine may hide the symptoms of other diseases so if you experience symptoms like losing a lot of weight without any reason, stomach pain and indigestion, repeated vomiting, swallowing problems, blood in vomit or passing black stool then talk to your doctor immediately or if the symptoms don’t improve or change the character....
- You have any gastric bleeding, mechanical obstruction or perforation in the digestive tract.
- You experience dementia (loss of memory).
- You have a history of strokes.
- You have any condition related to heart and circulation, abnormal heart rhythm (QT prolongation).
- You have a history of blood clotting or a family history of it.
- You are taking medicines for other mental illnesses.
Directions for Use of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
- Take medicine as a whole with sufficient amount of water.
- Do not break or chew the medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- If you are taking it once day, then always take this medicine at same time like early morning before breakfast. Even after improvement of symptoms continue taking this medicine for period your doctor has prescribed to control the symptoms and as preventive measures....
Storage and disposal of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Store below 25°C in the original package.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
How Does It Work?
Interactions of SOMPRAZ L CAPSULE
Interactions with other medicines
- Sompraz L capsule may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- Especially, if you are taking anti-fungal medicines, anti-HIV medicines or medicines for brain and heart-related disorders, etc.
- Antacids & medicines used to treat ulcer-like sucralfate should be taken with at least 2 hours of gap.
- Your blood pressure may drop if you are taking antihypertensive medicine along with this medicine. Caution is advised.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)