Esogress L Capsules
Esogress L Capsules Description
Esogress L Sr Capsule contains medicine known as Esomeprazole and Levosulpride. It is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease to improve the symptoms like heartburn, lower chest pain
, return of stomach contents in to the mouth, vomiting and poor weight gain. It is also useful in treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers. It blocks the acid producing pumps of stomach cells. Tell your doctor if you have abnormal heart rhythm or take medicines for other mental illness. Take it in exact dose prescribed by your doctor. Inform your doctor if you get allergic reactions or if symptoms don’t improve after using it.
|You Save||₹36.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Esomeprazole(40.0 Mg) + Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||treatment of GRED Treatment of ulcers of stomach and intestine|
|Side effects||Headache nausea vomiting pain in the abdomen|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX|
- Esmetru L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.00₹ 137.8333% CHEAPER₹ 13.78/Capsule
- Esomefol Sl Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 190.00₹ 133.0036% CHEAPER₹ 13.3/Capsule
- Esomefa Lsr Capsule 10'sBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 266.00₹ 226.10₹ 22.61/Capsule
- Esomac L CapsuleBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 287.18₹ 244.10₹ 24.41/Capsule
- Esoz L CapsuleBy Integrace Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 283.50₹ 240.97₹ 24.1/Capsule
- S Ppi L Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 106.2566% CHEAPER₹ 7.08/Capsule
- Esofine Ls CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 233.75₹ 198.694% CHEAPER₹ 19.87/Capsule
- Sompraz L CapsuleBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 254.00₹ 215.90₹ 21.59/Capsule
- Ocid L Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 174.95₹ 148.7128% CHEAPER₹ 14.87/Capsule
- Raciper Plus Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 254.00₹ 215.90₹ 21.59/Capsule
Uses of Esogress L Capsules
Contraindications of Esogress L Capsules
Side effects of Esogress L Capsules
- Pain in the abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Altered bowel movements
Precautions and Warnings of Esogress L Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You are having any of the following:
- You have severe liver problems
- You have severe kidney problems
- You have history of allergy or skin reaction with any other anti-acidity medicine
- You are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A)
- You have Osteoporosis
- You are taking medicines like corticosteroids (it increases the risk of osteoporosis)
- You get a rash on skin, especially on areas exposed to the sun
- This medicine may hide the symptoms of other diseases so if you experience symptoms like lose a lot of weight without any reason, stomach pain and indigestion, repeated vomiting, swallowing problems, blood in vomit or passing black stool then talk to your doctor immediately, or if the symptoms don’t improve or change the character....
- You have any gastric bleeding, mechanical obstruction or perforation in digestive tract
- You experience Dementia (loss of memory)
- You have a history of stroke
- You have any condition related to heart and circulation, abnormal heart rhythm (QT prolongation)
- You have a history of blood clotting or family history of it
- You are taking medicines for other mental illness
Mode of Action of Esogress L Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Esogress L Capsules
- Take medicine as a whole with sufficient amount of water.
- Do not break or chew the medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- If you are taking it once day, then always take this medicine at same time like early morning before breakfast. Even after improvement of symptoms continue taking this medicine for period your doctor has prescribed to control the symptoms and as preventive measures....
Interactions of Esogress L Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of this medicine and the following medicines can alter the effect of the medicine.
- Nelfinavir, Atazanavir (used for HIV infection)
- Clopidogrel (used to prevent blood clotting)
- Cilostazol (used to treat intermittent claudication – a pain in your legs when you walk which is caused by a decreased blood supply)
- Digoxin (used for heart problems)
- Methotrexate (a chemotherapy medicine used in high doses to treat cancer)
- Tacrolimus (used in organ transplantation patients)
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole or voriconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Erlotinib (used to treat cancer)
- Diazepam (used to treat anxiety or to relax muscles).
- Citalopram, imipramine or clomipramine (used to treat mental illness)
- Phenytoin (used in epilepsy or fits)
- Warfarin or coumarin (blood thinning medicines)
- Cisapride (used for indigestion and heartburn)
- Rifampicin (used for treatment of tuberculosis)
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) (used to treat mental illness)
- Medicines which produces abnormal heart rhythm
- Medicines which produces electrolytes disturbances
- Medicines acting on brain and nervous system
- Tell your doctor about any of the other medicine you are taking which includes medicine without prescription and herbal medicines as well, as these medicines may alter the effectiveness of Esogress L Sr Capsule or increase the chances of side effects....
Storage and disposal of Esogress L Capsules
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Store below 25°C in the original package.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.