Solopose Md 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Solopose Md 0.5 MG Description
Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet is primarily used for the treatment of Anxiety, Panic Attack and is usually prescribed as a sedative for sleep and anxiety disorders. It is an effective anti-anxiety medicine
similar to the benzodiazepine class of drugs. It mainly contains Etizolam. Anxiety is a mental condition related to fear, worry, and unnecessary tension. Sleeplessness (insomnia) is a sleep disorder that induces problems in falling asleep or maintaining sleep continuity. Panic disorder is a medical anxiety disorder that results in sudden fear when there is no real problem with warnings like a fast heartbeat. The dose and duration of Solopose Md 0.5 mg tablet should be instructed by your doctor as it has a high capacity for habit-formation. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly as it may cause withdrawal symptoms like mood changes, irritability, dizziness, numbness in the hands or feet, and difficulty in falling asleep. There may be a chance of enhanced sedation with medicines like beta-blockers, antibacterials, antifungals, and antipsychotics.
|You Save||₹8.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||iness, MuTreatment of Short term anxiety, Reduces excessive anxiety, Reduces tiredness, Treating difficulty in concentrating, Reduces feeling irritable, Treatment of difficulty falling or staying asleep (insomnia), Treatment of the Panic disorder.|
|Side effects||Drowsscle weakness, Headache, Confusion, Slurred speech, Increased or decreased sexual drive, Uncontrolled shaking of arms or legs, Visual disturbances, Urinary retention/incontinence, Stomach discomfort and pain.|
Uses of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
- Treatment of short term anxiety
- Reduces the feeling of tiredness
- Treating difficulty in concentrating
- Reduces feeling irritable
- Treatment of difficulty falling or staying asleep (insomnia)
- Treatment of the panic disorder
Contraindications of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
Side effects of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
- Muscle weakness
- Slurred speech
- Increased or decreased sexual drive
- Uncontrolled shaking of arms or legs
- Visual disturbances
- Urinary retention/incontinence
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Excessive salivation
- Memory problems
- If you're having any of the subsequent symptoms, you should take a bit of medical advice from your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- Talk to your doctor if you have personality disorders.
- If you are having medical problems like impaired kidney or liver diseases.
- A patient with low blood pressure can lead to headaches or fainting.
- Having a known history of drug abuse.
- If you are an elderly and bedridden patient, the risk of adverse effects is higher than for regular patients.
Ingredients and Benefits of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
- Solopose Md 0.5mg tablets are mainly composed of Etizolam, which binds to specific receptor sites in the brain and calms the brain.
- It is also used to increase the action of a chemical messenger (GABA), which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain and helps treat anxiety and insomnia. GABA is a significant substance or neurotransmitter in the brain....
Mode of Action of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
- Always take Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
- Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet can be taken with or without food and should be swallowed whole with water.
- Do not break, crush or chew it.
Interactions of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Despite its severe side effects, Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet must not be taken with medicines like-
- Metoclopramide and Cetirizine
Interactions with food items
- Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet could react with grapefruit and increase the adverse effects. Avoid consuming grapefruit or fruit juice.
- Also, avoid alcohol consumption with Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet because it could increase the sedative impact or increase the adverse effect rate.
Storage and disposal of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
- Store Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Solopose Md 0.5mg Tablet should be stored at or below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don't store it in the bathroom.
Dosage of Solopose Md 0.5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Solopose a sleeping pill?
Q: Does Solopose affect the kidneys?
- Yes, Solopose affects the kidneys. Therefore, it should be used with caution by individuals with normal liver or kidney function impairments. Appropriate dose adjustments and monitoring of liver or kidney function during treatment should be recommended by your doctor....