Sildoo 8mg Capsule
Sildoo 8 MG Description
Sildoo 8 capsule is used for the treatment of problems arising due to the enlargement of the prostate gland, a medical condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It contains silodosin as
its active medicine that works by causing muscle relaxation of the prostate gland, part of the urethra inside the prostate, the lower part of the urinary bladder which results in an improvement in the urine flow in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. You need to follow all the instructions of your doctor while taking this capsule. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, herbs and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹60.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, sudden drop in blood pressure after a change of posture, headache, diarrhea|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA|
Uses of Sildoo 8 MG
Contraindications of Sildoo 8 MG
- If you are allergic to silodosin or any other ingredients of the Sildoo 8 capsule.
- If you have severe kidney disease.
- If you have severe liver disease.
- If you are taking this medicine with other medicines such as ketoconazole, clarithromycin, itraconazole and ritonavir.
Side effects of Sildoo 8 MG
- Retrograde ejaculation (backward flow of semen/orgasm with less or no semen)
- Postural hypotension (a drop in blood pressure after a change of posture)
- Loose motions
- Nasal congestion
- Common cold (upper respiratory tract infection)
Precautions and Warnings of Sildoo 8 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your blood pressure drops after a change of posture e.g. from sitting to standing or from lying down to sitting or standing while taking this medicine.
- You have kidney disease.
- You are using other medicines from the alpha-blocker group of medicines.
- You are planning to do cataract surgery.
- Carcinoma (a type of cancer) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) have many similar symptoms therefore the tests should be done to identify the presence of carcinoma before starting Sildoo 8 capsule....
Mode of Action of Sildoo 8 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sildoo 8 MG
- Sildoo 8 capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken with or after having your meal.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Sildoo 8 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sildoo 8 capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for fungal infections, erectile dysfunctions, medicines for heart diseases and antiviral medicines.
Storage and disposal of Sildoo 8 MG
- Store it below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.