Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Rozavel Ez Tablet is a cholesterol lowering medicine. It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol. It helps control the increased levels of cholesterol and fatty acids in the blood. It is a combi
ation medicine containing ezetimibe and rosuvastatin as its active ingredients. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Razel Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.50₹ 120.2736% CHEAPER₹ 12.03/Tablet
- Roseday Ez Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 254.00₹ 215.90₹ 21.59/Tablet
- Rosuvas Ez 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 326.10₹ 277.18₹ 27.72/Tablet
- Rozucor Ez Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 218.70₹ 185.892% CHEAPER₹ 18.59/Tablet
Uses of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to ezetimibe, rosuvastatin or any other ingredients of Rozavel Ez Tablet
- If you have any liver or kidney related problems
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have frequent muscle pain
- If you are taking medicines like ciclosporin or fibrates. Discuss with your doctor if you are unsure.
- If you are taking a medication containing a combination of sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir which is used for hepatitis C.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have an underactive thyroid
- If you are an alcoholic
Side effects of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach pain
- Diarrhoea, gas
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rozavel Ez Tablet must not be used during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before taking it.
- When pregnancy is detected during treatment, discontinue the medicine and immediately contact your doctor.
- Use effective contraception if you are a woman of childbearing age and are taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys
- You notice blood in urine along with muscle pain, fever. This could be serious side effect of abnormal muscle breakdown
- You have muscle aches or pains or family history of muscle problems
- You develop any severe allergic reactions
- You have diabetes
- You regularly drink excess amount of alcohol
- You have difficulty breathing
- You have thyroid problem
- You are taking medicines to lower cholesterol like gemfibrozil, fenofibrate
- You are taking medicines for HIV infection like ritonavir with lopinavir
- You are on a medication called fusidic acid or had taken it in the last 7 days
- You are above 70 years old
Mode of Action of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Rozavel Ez Tablet works by the combined action of both its components – rosuvastatin and ezetimibe.
- Rosuvastatin acts by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol and increasing the good cholesterol level.
- Whereas ezetimibe reduces the absorption of cholesterol from your diet. Thus, helps in lowering your blood cholesterol.
Directions for Use of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Rozavel Ez Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rozavel Ez Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners, anti-cancer medications, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. Or are taking ciclosporin, colestyramine, fibrates, antibiotics, antacids, etc....
Storage and disposal of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rozavel Ez Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Rozavel Ez Tablet used for?
Q: What is the composition of Rozavel Ez Tablet?
- Rozavel Ez Tablet contains ezetimibe and rosuvastatin as its main components.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- Crestor 10mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- Ezetimibe 10 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- Ezetimibe 10 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]