Himalaya Lasuna Tablets - 60's
Himalaya Lasuna Cardiac Wellness Tablet contains Lasuna (Allium sativum) bulb extract which helps in lowering blood lipid levels. Enriched with the benefits of Garlic extracts, a powerful herbal ingredient that modulates liver enzymes, it also helps reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It has anti-inflammatory benefits and Lasuna is a potent antioxidant that eliminates free radicals and promotes normal artery vasodilation.
- It prevents platelet aggregation and the formation of blood clots which impairs normal blood flow in the arteries.
- Ideal for patients with raised cholesterol levels.
- It helps in preventing the narrowing of peripheral blood vessels.
- It contains antioxidant properties which prevent the damage caused by free radicals.
- It is effective in fighting general debility like the common cold.
- It eventually lowers heart risks.
- A 100% vegetarian composition.
- It doesn’t contain sugar, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Lasuna (Allium sativum) bulb extract.
Himalaya Lasuna tablets help maintain the cardiac wellness of your entire family with this specially formulated herbal supplement. It helps prevent the hardening of blood vessels, lowers plasma lipid levels, cholesterol and has antioxidant properties.
How to Use
You may take 1-2 tablets twice daily, ideally after a meal with lukewarm water or as directed by your physician. It is important to remember that every patient and their case is different, so the dosage can vary based on the disease, route of administration, patient's age and medical history.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not take an overdose.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Always check the expiry date.
1. Can I have the tablet if I am pregnant?
It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product during your pregnancy, while you are breastfeeding and in any other conditions which require special medical care.
2. Is the use of Himalaya Lasuna safe for children?
Himalaya Lasuna tablets are not approved for use in children.
3. What are the side effects of Himalaya Lasuna tablets?
The possible side-effects that may occur due to Himalaya Lasuna tablets are mouth ulcer, bad breath, diarrhoea, throat ulcer, nausea and breathing difficulties. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.