Rozagold 10mg Capsule
Rozagold 10mg Capsule Description
Rozagold capsule is a combination medicine containing rosuvastatin, aspirin and clopidogrel. It is used for the prevention of heart attack, myocardial infarction (reduced blood flow to muscles of the
heart), angina (chest pain) and stroke. A heart attack is an emergency medical condition it happens when blood flow to heart muscles is blocked making it unable for heart muscles to work efficiently. A heart attack is mainly caused due to build-up of cholesterol inside the walls of blood vessels. This leads to the formation of plaque, when this breaks a blood clot is formed that blocks the blood flow to heart muscles causing a heart attack. Rozagold capsule works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat and lowers its levels in the blood. It also inhibits the formation of blood clots that cause blockage in blood vessels. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Heart attack is a critical health condition if not treated on time can damage major muscles in your heart and lead to other serious health complications. To avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹29.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Heart attack, stroke, angina|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle ache|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
- Cardiorostin 10mg Gold Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 108.0035% CHEAPER₹ 10.8/Capsule
- Rosumac Gold 10mg CapsuleBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 228.00₹ 193.80₹ 19.38/Capsule
- Razel Gold 10/75/75mg Capsules 15'sBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 231.00₹ 196.3521% CHEAPER₹ 13.09/Capsule
- Rosycap Gold 10/75mg Capsule 10'sBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 148.00₹ 125.8024% CHEAPER₹ 12.58/Capsule
- Roseday Gold 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 114.7531% CHEAPER₹ 11.48/Capsule
- Statpure Gold 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.79₹ 101.8239% CHEAPER₹ 10.18/Capsule
- Lipirose Gold 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.79₹ 101.8239% CHEAPER₹ 10.18/Capsule
- Crevast Gold 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 191.84₹ 163.062% CHEAPER₹ 16.31/Capsule
- Preva Gold 10mg Capsule 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 126.6524% CHEAPER₹ 12.67/Capsule
- Rosedeep Gold 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Deepkamal Health Services Private Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 185.00₹ 157.256% CHEAPER₹ 15.73/Capsule
Uses of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
Contraindications of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, aspirin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Rozagold capsule.
- If you have breathing difficulty after taking this medicine.
- If you are suffering from liver disease, myopathy (muscle-related condition), hypothyroidism or gout.
- If you have an ulcer or bleeding from the stomach, bowel or from any other part of the body.
- If you have bleeding disorders such as haemophilia (hereditary disease) or thrombocytopenia (decrease platelet count).
- If you are taking a medicine containing cyclosporine or methotrexate.
- If you suffer from kidney or liver-related disease.
- If you are a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you regularly drink large amounts of alcohol.
Side effects of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
- Muscle pain
- Pain in stomach
- Loose motions
- Increase bleeding tendency
Precautions and Warnings of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You have an under-active thyroid gland
- You have taken fusidic acid used to treat a bacterial infection
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion or tiredness
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure or gout
- You have a stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods
- You have a history of muscle problems or had any problems during treatment with other lipid-lowering medicines.
- You have severe asthma
- You have surgery planned
- You consume alcohol in excess
- You are above 70 years of age
- This medicine should not be given to children below 16 years.
Mode of Action of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol and triglycerides and increasing good cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Aspirin and clopidogrel work by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
Interactions of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Rozagold 10mg Capsule
- Store Rozagold capsule in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.