Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule Description
Rosumac Gold capsule is used for the prevention of heart attack, myocardial infarction (reduced blood flow to muscles of the heart), angina (chest pain) and stroke. It is a combination medicine conta
ning rosuvastatin, aspirin and clopidogrel. A heart attack is an emergency medical condition it happens when blood flow to heart muscles is blocked. It makes heart muscles unable to work efficiently. This is mainly caused due to build-up of cholesterol inside the walls of blood vessels. This leads to the formation of plaque, when this breaks a blood clot is formed that blocks the blood flow to heart muscles causing a heart attack. Rosumac Gold works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat and lowering its levels in the blood. It also inhibits the formation of blood clots that cause blockage in blood vessels. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Heart attack is a critical health condition if not treated on time can damage major muscles in your heart and lead to other serious health complications. To avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow the certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹34.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg) + Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Heart attack, stroke, angina|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle ache|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Uses of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
Contraindications of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, aspirin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Rosumac Gold capsule.
- If you have breathing difficulty after taking this medicine.
- If you are suffering from liver disease, myopathy (muscle-related condition), hypothyroidism or gout.
- If you have an ulcer or bleeding from the stomach, bowel or from any other part of the body.
- If you have bleeding disorders such as haemophilia (hereditary disease) or thrombocytopenia (decrease platelet count).
- If you are taking a medicine containing cyclosporine or methotrexate.
- If you suffer from kidney or liver-related disease.
- If you are a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you regularly drink large amounts of alcohol.
Side effects of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
- Muscle pain
- Pain in stomach
- Loose motions
- Increased bleeding tendency
Precautions and Warnings of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You are on a medicine containing fusidic acid used for bacterial infection.
- You experience jaundice, fever, bruising, confusion or tiredness.
- You have problems with your heart, stomach, intestines, liver or kidney.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure or gout, asthma, an underactive thyroid.
- You have a stroke or risk of bleeding or are having heavy menstrual periods.
- You have a history of muscle problems or had any problems during treatment with other lipid-lowering medicines.
- You are above 70 years of age, have surgery planned or consume alcohol in excess.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 16 years.
Mode of Action of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol and triglycerides and increasing good cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Aspirin and clopidogrel work by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
- Take the Rosumac Gold capsule as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Try to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Rosumac Gold 10mg Capsule
- Store the Rosumac Gold capsule in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.