Rhe Fd Tablet
Rhe Fd Tablet Description
Rhe FD Tablet is a combination medication used to manage tuberculosis. The Rhe Fd Tablet contains three medications: Ethambutol, Isoniazid, and Rifampicin. It restricts the infection-causing tubercul
osis bacteria from growing. Rhe Fd Tablet is a prescription medication that should be administered precisely as prescribed by the physician. To ensure optimal effectiveness, it should be administered on an empty stomach and at a specific time. The potency of the medication may be impaired if the treatment is abruptly stopped. It may require some time for the medicine to start working on the bacteria causing infection. However, if a patient experiences a worsening of their problem or if it does not get better, they should see a doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are abdominal pain, nausea and blurred vision.
|You Save||₹16.64 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ethambutol(800.0 Mg) + Isoniazid(300.0 Mg) + Rifampicin(450.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Treatment of Tuberculosis|
|Side effects||Abdominal pain, Blurred vision, Bruising, Chills, Confusion, Dark-colored urine, Excessive liver enzymes, Excessive sputum secretion, Eye pain, Fever, Headache, Increased levels of uric acid in the blood, Itching, Gout, Jaundice, Joint pain, Joint swelling, Loss of appetite, Nausea, Peripheral neuropathy, Rashes, Shortness of breath, Sweating, Swelling, Unusual bleeding, Visual impairment, Vomiting, Watery eyes|
Uses of Rhe Fd Tablet
- Treatment of Tuberculosis
Contraindications of Rhe Fd Tablet
Side effects of Rhe Fd Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Dark-coloured urine
- Excessive liver enzymes
- Excessive sputum secretion
- Eye pain
- Increased levels of uric acid in the blood
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Loss of appetite
- Peripheral neuropathy (numbness and tingling of hands and feet)
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual bleeding
- Visual impairment
- Watery eyes
- Discolouration your sweat, teeth, saliva, urine, and tears for a short time (orange, brown, or red colour)
Precautions and Warnings of Rhe Fd Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You want to stop or discontinue the treatment, as it may make symptoms worse.
- You are on birth control tablets, as their efficiency might be reduced. Consult your physician about using a pregnancy prevention method that does not influence your levels of hormones (such as a diaphragm, condom, and spermicide)....
- You have kidney-related ailments, Rhe Fd Tablet must be taken with caution. The Rhe Fd Tablet dosage may need to be adjusted. Please seek medical advice. Before starting this medicine, patients should get a renal function assessment....
- Due to the high incidence of deteriorating the patient's condition, this medication should always be used with great caution in individuals with a prior history of liver illness.
Mode of Action of Rhe Fd Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rhe Fd Tablet
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication.
- Take it all in at once.
- It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken.
- Rhe Fd Tablets should be taken on an empty stomach. It is preferable to take this medicine 60 minutes before or two hours following mealtime.
- Stay hydrated to help you manage the adverse effects.
- For rapid recovery, patients must get enough rest as well as eat nutritious food during therapy.
Interactions of Rhe Fd Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Antipyretics (medicine for fever)
- Bronchodilators or cough syrups (theophylline, aminophylline)
- Gout medications (probenecid, allopurinol)
- Antacids (aluminium hydroxide)
- Blood pressure-reducing medications (atenolol, propranolol)
- Analgesics or pain relieving medicines (acetaminophen)
Interactions with food items
- Tyramine containing foods (smoked fish, meat, cheese, and some forms of beer) may interact with Rhe Fd Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Rhe Fd Tablet
Dosage of Rhe Fd Tablet
- If you suspect an overdose, contact your nearest poison control service or emergency department immediately. Some of the symptoms of a severe medication overdose are wheezing, fever, chest tightness, itching, grey or blue skin tone, severe cough, convulsions, and swelling of the lips, face, throat, or tongue, colour blindness in the red-green spectrum, a change in your ability to think rationally and clearly,vomiting, and having a really upset stomach. Changes in vision, eye pain, and irritation may occur suddenly. You are experiencing an adverse reaction or a health concern that is not improving or making you feel bad....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for this medication to work?
Q: Is this an addictive medication?
- There has been no evidence of habit formation.
- Ethambutol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2017 [cited 28 April 2017]. Available from:
- Rifampicin - DrugBank [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2019 [cited 10 May 2019]. Available from:
- DailyMed - ISONIAZID- isoniazid tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2018 [cited 15 March 2018]. Available from: