Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Rejunuron Nt Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of neuropathic pain. It contains pregabalin, methylcobalamin (vitamin b12) and nortriptyline. Neuropathic pain is a condition of an
abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to damage in a part of the brain responsible for sensing external stimuli. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting Rejunuron Nt Tablet.
|You Save||₹26.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nortriptyline(10.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, dizziness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to the components of Rejunuron Nt Tablets
- If you are suffering from mania
- If you are taking certain medicines (MAO Inhibitors) to treat psychiatric illnesses or adrenaline like medicines.
- If you have any heart or liver problems.
Side effects of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You have diabetes or thyroid problems.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You have a history of fits
- You notice changes in mood and behaviour, feel agitated and overactive or are having suicidal thoughts after taking this medicine, talk to your doctor immediately.
- You are experiencing muscle weakness, pain, discomfort, tenderness.
- You are experiencing dizziness, sleepiness or vision problems.
- You develop allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing after taking this medicine.
- You have an enlarged prostate.
- You have difficulty in breathing or any other respiratory illness.
- You have high pressure in eyes (glaucoma)
- You are above 65 years of age.
- You are scheduled for any surgery or dental procedure involving local or general anaesthesia.
- You experience any abnormal symptoms after taking this medicine.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- Wear full clothes and apply sunscreen when stepping into bright sunlight as this medicine can make you sensitive to sun.
Mode of Action of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Rejunuron Nt Tablet is a combination of three molecules pregabalin, methylcobalamin and nortriptyline.
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves.
- Nortriptyline helps in enhancing mood by increasing chemical messenger in the brain.
- Hence it relieves neuropathic pain.
Directions for Use of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rejunuron Nt Tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking medication to treat diabetes, psychiatric illnesses, blood pressure, Parkinson's disease, heart problems, infections or are taking antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Rejunuron Nt Tablets at room temperature.
- Keep it in a clean and dry place.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Rejunuron Nt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why are Rejunuron Nt Tablets not advised to consume with alcohol?
Q: What are the benefits of Rejunuron Nt Tablets?
Q: How are Rejunuron Nt Tablets are stored?
- NERBOT-NT (Pregabalin Nortriptyline and Methylcobalamin) Tablets [Internet]. Creogenic Pharma. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Resner Plus tablets [Internet]. Drive.google.com. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Pregabalin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Pregabalin 150 mg capsules, hard - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Pregabalin [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Nortriptyline 10 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Nortriptyline [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Nortriptyline: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Nortriptyline: a medicine used to treat nerve pain and depression [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Nortriptyline [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
- Pregabalin: medicine to treat epilepsy and anxiety [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 11 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- REJUNURON OD STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- REJUNURON FORTE AMPOULE OF 1ML INJECTION
- REJUNURON 500MCG STRIP OF 30 CAPSULES
- REJUNURON AMPOULE OF 1ML INJECTION
- REJUNURON ACTIVE PLUS STRIP OF 15 TABLETS
- REJUNURON ACTIVE STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- REJUNURON PL STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- REJUNURON PLUS STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- REJUNURON PLUS AMPOULE OF 2ML INJECTION