Ranozex 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ranozex 500 MG Description
Ranozex 500mg tablet contains ranolazine as the active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called anti-anginal agents and is used for the treatment of angina pectoris (chest pain). Angin
a pectoris is the sudden tightness, squeezing, pressure or pain in the chest that occurs when certain areas of the heart muscle do not receive enough oxygen to function properly. Along with the medications, you should maintain a healthy diet and perform mild to moderate exercise regularly.
Uses of Ranozex 500 MG
- Ranozex 500 is used for the treatment of Chronic angina(Chest pain).
- Used for the prevention of angina attacks.
Contraindications of Ranozex 500 MG
- If you are allergic to the medicine or ingredient present in Ranozex 500.
- If you have moderate to severe liver/kidney damage or disorders.
- If you are currently consuming antibiotics to treat bacterial and fungal infections.
- If you are taking medicines to treat heart/brain-related disorders and HIV.
Side effects of Ranozex 500 MG
- General weakness or lack of energy
Precautions and Warnings of Ranozex 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney-related problems.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have problems with a heart like heart failure or have ever had an abnormal heart rhythm.
- You weigh 60 kgs or less.
- Must not be used in patients who are below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Ranozex 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ranozex 500 MG
Interactions of Ranozex 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affect the way the ranozex 500mg tablet works or the ranozex 500mg tablet itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking medicines to treat brain-related disorders, high cholesterol, blood pressure, HIV, epilepsy, heart-related conditions, antibiotics, medications for tuberculosis, immunosuppressants, etc. Inform the doctor about a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ranozex 500 MG
- Store at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly.