Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rancad 500 MG Description
Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Ranolazine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat heart-related chest pain (angina). Your doctor may prescribe this medicine in combination with other
medicines. While taking this medicine you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. It is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹21.53 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Ranolazine(500.0 Mg)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Ranopill 500mg TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 152.00₹ 129.20₹ 12.92/Tablet
- Ranogard 500mg Tablets 10'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.47₹ 82.00₹ 8.2/Tablet
- Ranolaz 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 249.60₹ 212.16₹ 14.14/Tablet
- Ranx 500mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 270.20₹ 229.67₹ 15.31/Tablet
- Ranozex 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 168.00₹ 142.80₹ 14.28/Tablet
Uses of Rancad 500 MG
Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is used to prevent angina attacks (heart-related chest pain).
Contraindications of Rancad 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Ranolazine or any other ingredients of Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- If you are suffering from any liver or kidney diseases.
- If you are on medications to treat any bacterial (like clarithromycin), fungal (like ketoconazole) or HIV infections (like ritonavir).
- If you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems (like quinidine) or mental health (like nefazodone).
Side effects of Rancad 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Rancad 500 MG
Can I take Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets during pregnancy?
- Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be used during pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety in human pregnancy.
- However, your doctor may give you this medicine only if it is needed and advantage overweighs the risk.
- Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby before starting this medicine.
Can I take Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Ranolazine passes into breast milk. Hence, you should not breastfeed while taking Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
There is limited information about the effects of Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets on driving. However, since this medicine may cause dizziness and sometimes also cause blurred or double vision, confusion, hallucination avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets as it may potentially worsen your condition.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your kidneys.
- You are suffering from any liver-related disease.
- You are above 60 years.
- You have any problems with your heart like heart failure or have ever had an abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG).
- You weigh 60 kgs or less.
- Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is not recommended in patients who are less than 18 years old.
Mode of Action of Rancad 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Ranolazine in Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets relieves pain by relaxing the heart muscles.
Directions for Use of Rancad 500 MG
Take Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets exactly as directed by the doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water or milk. You may take it with or without food. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. It is essential to take it regularly and at a fixed time. Follow your doctor’s instructions and do not exceed that dose more than that recommended....
Interactions of Rancad 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be concomitantly used with antibiotics like clarithromycin, antifungals like itraconazole, medicines used in HIV infection like ritonavir, medicines used to treat your mental health like nefazodone, medicines used to treat your heart problems like quinidine, sotalol, etc....
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with medicines like ciclosporin (used to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ), diltiazem or verapamil (used in heart-related conditions) may increase the chances of side effects....
- Concomitant use along with phenytoin, carbamazepine (used in fits), rifampicin (antibiotic) or herbal preparations like St. John's Wort can alter the effects of Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets.
- Other medicines like digoxin or metoprolol, terfenadine, imipramine, doxepin, bupropion, cyclophosphamide, simvastatin, lovastatin, ciclosporin must be used with caution along with Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets....
Interactions with food items
Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets can be taken with or without food. You should avoid consuming grapefruit juice while on treatment with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Rancad 500 MG
Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat. Keep them out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Rancad 500 MG
Overdose of Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets may cause symptoms like nausea, vomiting, dizziness. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose of Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets is used to prevent angina attacks (heart-related chest pain).
Q: How to take Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
A: Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for effective results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets be used in children?
A: No, Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets should not be used in children and adolescents as there is limited information about its safety and effectiveness.
Q: What does Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contain?
A: Rancad 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Ranolazine as its active component, which belongs to a group of medicines called anti-angina.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed