R Cinex Kid Tablets
R Cinex Kid Tablets Description
R Cinex Kid Tablet is a member of the anti-TB medication class, useful in treating and preventing tuberculosis. Tuberculosis is an infectious condition that primarily affects the lungs and may also a
ffect the spine, brain, kidneys, and bone marrow. Rifampicin and isoniazid are two anti-tuberculosis medications combined in R Cinex Kid Tablet. The medical condition and the severity of the illness determine the frequency and dosage of the R Cinex Kid Tablet. You may encounter some of the frequent side effects. These adverse effects do not require medical treatment and will resolve with time. Patients with liver and renal problems should visit a doctor before using this medication. You must get enough rest and consume a healthy diet throughout the therapy to recover quickly. Your doctor may order a few laboratory and diagnostic tests while you’re taking the medicine to see how it affects your body.
|You Save||₹3.82 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rifampicin(100.0 Mg) + Isoniazid(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Treatment of tuberculosis|
|Side effects||Fever, increased liver enzymes, heartburn, nausea, gas, peripheral neuropathy or numbness, weakness, diarrhoea|
Uses of R Cinex Kid Tablets
Contraindications of R Cinex Kid Tablets
- If you have liver damage resulting from past use of this medicine
- If you have a renal or liver issue.
- If you are hypersensitive
- If you have severe liver illness.
Side effects of R Cinex Kid Tablets
- Dark-coloured urine
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of R Cinex Kid Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have to get some blood tests. Blood tests, including vitamin B12, folate levels, and liver function, may get altered when using the R Cinex Kid Tablet. Make sure the laboratory officials know you’re taking the R Cinex Kid Tablet....
- You want to travel in the near future. While using the R Cinex Kid Tablet, your doctor may suggest frequent liver tests to see how your liver is doing.
- You have consumed antacid two hours before taking the R Cinex Kid Tablet.
- You want to discontinue the medication. Despite symptomatic improvement, do not discontinue using the R Cinex Kid Tablet. Continue taking it as long as your doctor prescribes to treat your condition effectively. ...
- You have to take contraceptives. When taking the R Cinex Kid Tablet, use an alternate or extra contraceptive technique (including a diaphragm or condoms) to avoid pregnancy because it makes the hormonal contraceptives less effective....
- You are getting adverse effects regularly.
Mode of Action of R Cinex Kid Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of R Cinex Kid Tablets
- Seek the doctor’s prescription on how to take R Cinex Kid Tablet.
- Take the medication 30 minutes before or 2 hours after eating.
- Do not break or crush R Cinex Kid Tablet; swallow it whole
- Monitor the blood sugar levels and liver functions while taking the R Cinex Kid Tablet.
Interactions of R Cinex Kid Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Anti-HIV medicine (Ritonavir, Saquinavir)
- Antidepressants (Duloxetine, Bupropion)
- Pain killers (Hydrocodone, Acetaminophen)
- Calcium channel blockers (Diltiazem)
- Vitamins (Cholecalciferol, Ergocalciferol)
Interactions with food items
- There are few expected interactions between food and the R Cinex Kid Tablet.
- While using R Cinex Kid Tablet, avoid foods and drinks that contain tyramine or histamine, including processed meat, aged cheese, soy, salmon, tuna, mackerel, wine, and beer, since they may cause an interaction....
Storage and disposal of R Cinex Kid Tablets
Dosage of R Cinex Kid Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Divya Rohra
Dr. Vineeti Dalal
MBBS, DNB Paediatrics, MRCPCH (UK)