Priligy 30mg Tablets
Priligy 30 MG Description
Priligy Tablet is a medication used for treating premature ejaculation. It consists of dapoxetine. It belongs to the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drugs. It increases the lev
el of particular chemical substances in the body, which improves control over ejaculation and increases the time to cause ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a pervasive male sexual disorder. Dapoxetine, the component of this medicine, is the only approved medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation. The studies have shown that it increases the control over ejaculation and the time it takes to ejaculate. It also reduces the anxiety and frustration that is common with this condition. This medicine is only for men. You shouldn’t use a Priligy tablet if you are not diagnosed with premature ejaculation. It should be taken a couple of hours before sexual intercourse or exactly as advised by the doctor. Don’t take more than one tablet a day or every day. It does not cause any drug dependency issues. It also does not cause severe withdrawal symptoms if you stop them suddenly.
|You Save||₹28.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, blurry vision, dizziness, erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, fatigue, headache, increased sweating, hypertension, irregular heartbeat, dry mouth, indigestion, restlessness, tremor|
Uses of Priligy 30 MG
- Premature ejaculation
Contraindications of Priligy 30 MG
- If you are allergic to this medicine.
- If you have not been adequately diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
- If you have low blood pressure, this medicine can cause orthostatic hypotension, a fall in blood pressure after suddenly changing positions.
- If you’ve a previous history of heart diseases like heart failure and heart rhythm disorders.
- If you are younger than 18 years.
- If you have bleeding disorders, this medicine increases the chances of bleeding.
- If you have been diagnosed with mania or bipolar disorder.
- If you have a history of seizure condition.
- If you have a history of using any recreational drugs.
- If you are using any antidepressant medication.
- If you have any severe kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Priligy 30 MG
- Blurry vision
- Decreased libido (sexual desire)
- Increased sweating
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
Precautions and Warnings of Priligy 30 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are older than 65 years of age.
- You are using any herbal medicines or supplements for premature ejaculation.
- Do not use the Priligy Tablet if you have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation by the doctor.
- Do not use the Priligy Tablet if you are less than 18 years old.
- Monitor your blood pressure, as this can cause hypotension or low blood pressure
Mode of Action of Priligy 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Priligy 30 MG
- Use the Priligy Tablet precisely for the duration and in the exact dosage the doctor prescribed to you.
- Do not exceed the dosage of Priligy tablet.
- You can take Priligy with or without consuming the food.
- Do not break or chew the tablet.
- Swallow this tablet as a whole, with a glass of water, immediately after opening it.
- Take Priligy tablet 30 minutes to one hour before sexual intercourse or exactly as your doctor advised.
Interactions of Priligy 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- If you are using the Priligy Tablet along with certain antidepressants (MAO inhibitors), it can cause some severe and fatal interactions.
- If you are using medicines that affect the heart rhythm, such as thioridazine, the Priligy medication can worsen the effects of such drugs and cause heart rhythm problems.
- If you are using any medicines for psychological illness, sleeping pills, anti-seizure medicines, it can increase the effects of drowsiness, etc.
Interactions with food items
- There is not much information on food interaction with the Priligy tablet.