By INJECTO CAPTA PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Premac Capsule is a combination medicine that is used for the treatment of nerve-related pain (or neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to nerve damage) in adults. It contains pregabalin and methylcobalamin. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is advised to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days any other health issues you have such as heart problems, liver or kidney problems. Take this medicine at the same time each day for optimal results....
|You Save||₹21.60 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg),Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, mood changes, headache, blurred vision, giddiness|
|Classification||DRUG FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg)
Uses of Premac Cap
Premac Capsule used in the treatment of pain due to damaged nerves.
Contraindications of Premac Cap
If you are allergic to pregabalin and methylcobalamin or any of the ingredients of the Premac Capsule.
Side effects of Premac Cap
- Blurred vision
- Increased appetite
- Mood changes
- Sleep disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Premac Cap
Can I take the Premac Capsule during pregnancy?
It is advised not to take this medicine during pregnancy as there is limited data about its safety in pregnancy. However, if the doctor prescribes the Premac Capsule and if you are a woman of childbearing age, then it is advised to use effective contraception methods.
Can I take the Premac Capsule while breastfeeding?
It is recommended not to breastfeed during the treatment as it may harm the newborn baby. Therefore, the doctor will decide whether to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the treatment depending upon the benefits of the medicine for a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Premac Capsule?
This medicine can impair your driving ability as you may experience side effects like dizziness, sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Premac Capsule?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol during the treatment as it may increase the side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, etc.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing, etc after taking this medicine.
- You are experiencing vision problems, dizziness and sleepiness, etc. Also, this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient.
- You have an existing medical condition such as liver or kidney problem, fits, heart-related problem, low level of vitamin B12, etc.
- You experience a low mood or mood changes, talk to your doctor.
- It is advised not to stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Mode of Action of Premac Cap
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical in nerves responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of myelin, covering nerves and healing damaged nerves.
Directions for Use of Premac Cap
- It should be taken as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Premac Cap
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Premac Capsule if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders like lorazepam, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, etc.
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days.
Storage and disposal of Premac Cap
- Store it below 25°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Premac Cap
Symptoms of an overdose may include sleepiness, restlessness, confusion, irritation, etc. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any of such signs, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Do not take a double dose if you have missed the dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and follow your normal dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it a normal painkiller?
A: This medicine is used to treat nerve-related pain only. This kind of pain is not treated with normal painkillers.
Q: Can I stop taking this medication on my own?
A: No, you can't stop taking this medicine on your own even if you feel better. Your doctor will decide when to stop this or reduce the dose. You may feel symptoms like sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, flu, nervousness, pain, sweating and dizziness after discontinuation of therapy with this medicine.
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensation, etc....
- Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons. It is characterized by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motions, etc.