By OSPER PHARMACEUTICLS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Paradic Tablet Description
Paradic Tablet is a combination medicine that helps to relieve pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions like arthritis, spondylitis, back pain, etc. It contains diclofenac and
paracetamol as active ingredients. Paradic Tablet must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Take with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor regarding medical history including the medicines you take.
|You Save||₹1.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, indigestion|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Paradic Tablet
- Diclokem Plus 50/325 Mg Tablet 10By Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.00₹ 28.90₹ 2.89/Tablet
- Goldpar TabletBy Maestro Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.50₹ 41.22₹ 4.12/Tablet
- Diclomol Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Win-medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.40₹ 79.39₹ 7.94/Tablet
- Diclogesic TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.25₹ 46.96₹ 4.7/Tablet
Uses of Paradic Tablet
Paradic Tablet is used to treat pain and swelling of joints (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis) and spinal cord (ankylosing spondylitis).
Contraindications of Paradic Tablet
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, paracetamol or other ingredients of Paradic Tablet.
- If you have a medical condition like liver or kidney disorder, heat-related problem, asthma, allergic rhinitis, itching, etc.
- If you have stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive tract or bleeding inside the brain, etc.
- If you are pregnant or women of childbearing age (but not using contraceptive precautions).
- It must not be used for perioperative pain in the setting of heart surgery.
- If you have an allergic reaction to other painkillers.
Side effects of Paradic Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Paradic Tablet
Can I take Paradic Tablet during pregnancy?
Avoid during pregnancy due to little information available on its safety.
Can I take Paradic Tablet while breastfeeding?
One of the components of this medicine passes into the breastmilk in low concentration. The doctor will decide whether to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the treatment depending upon the benefits of the medicine for a nursing mother.
Can I drive after consuming Paradic Tablet?
Paradic Tablet may make you feel dizzy. Avoid driving or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
Can I consume alcohol while taking Paradic Tablet?
Avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment, as it may worsen liver problems. Contact the doctor or pharmacist for further information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a pre-existing medical condition like kidney or liver problems, hypertension, asthma, blood clotting disorder, stomach related problems like bleeding or ulcers, etc.
- You develop skin rashes and lesions or other allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You are an elderly person.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine cause damage to the liver.
- It must not be used in children below 10 years old.
- You are using it for a prolonged time, the doctor may suggest regular liver test and other blood tests.
Mode of Action of Paradic Tablet
How Does It Work?
It interferes with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain. It controls fever and promotes cartilage matrix synthesis.
Directions for Use of Paradic Tablet
- Take as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take with food or after food.
Interactions of Paradic Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Paradic Tablet can interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Discuss with the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements and herbal preparations you take to avoid interactions.
- If you are using medicines for tuberculosis, HIV, cancer, immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, antihypertensive medicines, brain and heart-related disorder like lithium or digoxin, blood thinners like warfarin, etc....
- Other medicines that must be used with caution are oral contraceptives, antibiotics, antacids, antidiabetic medicines, etc.
- Water pills lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Paradic Tablet
- Store at a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Paradic Tablet
Symptoms of overdose are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, dizziness, etc. If have taken too much of this medicine, contact the doctor or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dose schedule. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions must I follow before taking Paradic Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you are using other medicine for pain or fever or arthritis.
- Take the medicine only for the duration as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking a dose more than what is prescribed as it results in overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools, these could be signs of bleeding in the stomach or intestine. Stop taking the medicine and inform the doctor.
Q: Can Paradic Tablet be used by children?
A: No, it is meant for adults only. Avoid giving this medicine to children (below 10 years old) without consulting with the paediatrician.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed