Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
By LICHEM PHARMACEUTICALS
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Pantart Dsr Capsule 10'S contains Pantoprazole and Domperidone, an anti-reflux medicine.
|Contains||Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg) + Domperidone(30.0 Mg)|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-EMETIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Pantoprazole(40.0 Mg) + Domperidone(30.0 Mg)
21 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- P40 Dsr 30/40mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 175.00₹ 148.75₹ 14.88/Capsule
- Osacid Dsr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Dermakare Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 130.00₹ 13/Capsule
- Pantogyn Dsr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Origin Healthcare10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 130.00₹ 115.70₹ 11.57/Capsule
- Prazoqol Dsr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Proqol Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 121.00₹ 121.00₹ 12.1/Capsule
- Jopan Dsr CapsuleBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 99.70₹ 99.70₹ 9.97/Capsule
- Aciban Dsr CapsuleBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 141.50₹ 120.27₹ 12.03/Capsule
- Ppbest Dsr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Kepler Health Care10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 106.25₹ 10.63/Capsule
- Ppset Dsr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Gracious Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.20/Capsule
- Protochek Dsr CapsuleBy Ipca Laboratories10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 138.00₹ 117.30₹ 11.73/Capsule
- Pantocar D CapsuleBy Micro Labs10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 167.00₹ 141.95₹ 14.20/Capsule
Uses of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
It is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease, not responding to pantoprazole alone. This condition leads to acid regurgitating from the stomach into the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort or acidity....
Contraindications of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to Pantoprazole or Domperidone or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking any product containing Rilpivirine
- If you have stomach or intestinal bleeding or obstruction
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney disorder
- If you have any tumor of the pituitary gland (prolactin pituitary tumours)
- If you have serious heart problems like congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems or electrolyte imbalance
Side effects of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Dry mouth
- Altered sense of taste
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Joint and muscle pain
- Decreased magnesium in blood
- Polyps in the stomach
- Irregular menses, breast enlargement, breast swelling
Precautions and Warnings of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Pantart Dsr Capsule 10'S during pregnancy?
- The components of this medicine might harm your unborn baby
- Do not use this medicine during pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby
Can I take Pantart Dsr Capsule 10'S while breastfeeding?
- This medicine passes into breast milk in small amounts and might affect your baby
- Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding. After assessing the benefits over risks, your doctor might change the medicine or ask you to stop breastfeeding or closely monitor the baby
Can I drive if I have consumed Pantart Dsr Capsule 10'S?
If you experience headache, dizziness, drowsiness and visual disturbances, it is advisable not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Pantart Dsr Capsule 10'S?
There are no interaction reported between this medicine and alcohol. However, alcohol is known to increase acidity and can make your acidity worse.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop watery diarrhoea or fever after taking this medicine
- You experience black stools
- You have a stomach tumour or cancer
- You have a history of fractures or have osteoporosis or taking steroids
- On exposure to sun, you get rash on your skin, stop your treatment and inform your doctor as soon as you can
- You are on this medicine for a long time. Your blood magnesium levels may drop. Your doctor may perform regular tests for the same
- Taking this medicine for more than one year may increase chances of developing bone fractures
- You have serious heart problems like congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems and electrolyte imbalance
- You have liver and kidney disease or kidney failure
- You are taking medicines to treat infection or you have HIV
- You need to go through a regular checkup if you are taking this medicine since last one year
Mode of Action of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- A pump called the proton pump in the stomach is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids
- Pantoprazole binds to this proton pump in stomach cells, thus blocking acid secretion
- Domperidone increases the motility of stomach, intestines; so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe
Directions for Use of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
It should be taken as a whole with sufficient amount of water, preferably in the morning before food.
Interactions of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- This medicine contains Pantoprazole and Domperidone. Any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination.
- Medicines used to treat HIV infection like Atazanavir
- Medicines used to thin the blood like Warfarin
- Do not take this medicine along with Methotrexate
- Medicines used to treat fungal infections like Ketoconazole, Itraconazole and Posaconazole
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like Erythromycin
- Medicines used to treat heart diseases or medicines that may affect your heart
Interactions with food items
To be taken on an empty stomach. There are no known interactions with food or beverages. However, nicotine, caffeine (coffee, tea, chocolate and cola) and alcohol can stimulate stomach acid or delay ulcer healing and hinder the treatment process....
Storage and disposal of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store this medicine below 25°C
- Protect it from light
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Pantart Dsr Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Overdose symptoms may lead to uncontrolled muscle movements, aggression, fits, sleepiness, slurred speech, anxiety etc.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the precautions I need to take before taking this medicine?
- You need to tell your doctor if you have any heart, liver or kidney problem
- Check if you have low levels of magnesium or vitamin B12
- You should avoid the use of this medicine for a prolonged time
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines for treating HIV
Q: What is GERD?
A: GERD stands for gastro-intestinal reflux disorder. There is a valve-like structure in between stomach and food pipe, which allows food to pass from food pipe into the stomach. In this disease, the acid from the stomach, goes back, upwards in the food pipe. This acid then causes chest discomfort, pain, burping and damage to the food pipe.
Q: Can I give this medicine to my child for acidity?
A: No, this medicine is not meant for children less than 12 years of age.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.