By CIPLA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Painil Tablet contains aceclofenac as an active ingredient. It is a pain relieving medicine used for relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation in different forms of arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back). This medicine acts by blocking the activity of an enzyme responsible for sensation of pain, swelling as well as inflammation....
|You Save||₹6.12 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dark stools, diarrhoea||Side effects||Dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting, dirrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg)
9 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Painil Tab
Uses of Painil 100 MG
Painil Tablets are used for relieving pain, swelling and inflammation of joints in a patient suffering from various forms of arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back)....
Contraindications of Painil 100 MG
Known allergy to aceclofenac and any other ingredients. Patients with a history of recurrent ulcer or bleeding in the stomach. History of allergic episodes upon painkiller use. History of liver failure and kidney problems. Patients with heart-related disorders such as heart failure, stroke, etc. History of bleeding caused due to the use of painkillers. Patients with a history of bleedings or any other active bleeding disorders. Should not be used in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy....
Side effects of Painil 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Painil 100 MG
Can I take Painil Tablet during pregnancy?
This medicine should be avoided in pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. This medicine may affect the unborn child as well as mother.
Can I take Painil Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information available on safety of this medicine in lactating mothers or whether this medicine pass in breast milk. Hence, this medicine should be avoided while you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Painil Tablet?
Possible side effects of this medicine include dizziness, the spinning of the head, drowsiness and visual disturbances. If you feel any of these side effects, please do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Painil Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have asthma or breathing-related disorders.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure, blood clots, heart-related disorder and raised cholesterol.
- You have conditions like porphyria (related to blood) or lupus (the immune system attacks its tissues).
- You are elderly, recovering from surgery or infected with chickenpox
- You have any form of kidney or liver disease.
- You have inflammation or bleeding problems in your stomach or any part of your gut.
- You have or had any blood circulation disorder due to which blood supply to the brain was affected.
- You are trying to conceive or taking treatment for fertility.
Mode of Action of Painil 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Painil Tablet works by blocking the activity of an enzyme that is responsible for the formation of prostaglandins, thereby relieving pain, fever, and swelling. Prostaglandins are substances which is responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling, and inflammation....
Directions for Use of Painil 100 MG
- Take Painil Tablet as a whole with a glass of water as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Painil 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Painil Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Painil Tablet can reduce the blood pressure-lowering effect of anti-hypertensive medicines such as enalapril and losartan, and other medicines from the same class. Special attention is required for elderly patients. ...
- Water pills, ciclosporin or tacrolimus, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to toxicity to kidneys, and hence regular monitoring of blood potassium levels is advised and renal function is suggested....
- Medicines like digoxin used for the treatment of heart failure or other heart conditions should be used cautiously.
- Painil Tablet, if taken along with methotrexate, can affect the kidney functions and hence should be used cautiously.
- Aceclofenac should be avoided up to 8-12 days if a patient has received mifepristone because it may reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- Steroids, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to an increased risk of getting ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
- Painil Tablet may enhance the anticoagulant effects of warfarin; thus, close monitoring is required.
- Other medicines used for brain-related disorders, certain anti-HIV medicines and anti-diabetic medicines should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Painil 100 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Painil 100 MG
Symptoms of overdose of this medicine include headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, etc. If you happen to take too much of this medicine, inform your doctor or immediately reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is advised to continue to take Painil Tablet for as long as the doctor recommends. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember it and then take the next dose at the right time....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Painil Tablet used for?
A: Painil Tablet is used for relieving pain in various conditions such as in arthritis and other joint, bones, muscle-related pain.
Q: Is Painil Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Painil Tablet is a pain relieving medicine used for the relieving pain in joints and bones due to arthritis and spondilytis.
Q: Can I take Painil Tablet for a toothache?
A: Yes, it can be used if prescribed by the dentist after considering your condition.
Q: What are the side effects of this medicine?
A: Nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, stomach upset, rashes and itching are a few of the side effects of this medicine. However, it is not experienced by everybody who takes this medicine.
Expires on or After