Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By IPCA LABORATORIES
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Pacimol 650 tablet is a painkiller used to treat fever, pain and ache. It contains paracetamol as its active ingredient, also known as acetaminophen. It belongs to analgesics (painkillers) or antipyre
tic (medicines used to reduce fever) medicine. Pacimol 650 tablet works by blocking the formation of certain chemicals responsible for fever and pain. You should not take more than 4-tablets of the Pacimol 650 tablet in 24 hours. If you feel that your pain and fever are relieved, do not take it further. Individuals with liver and kidney problems should seek medical advice before taking this medicine. This medicine is not meant for children under 12 years of age. Take this medicine with meals to avoid an upset stomach....
Uses of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Pacimol 650 tablet is used for the treatment of fever, pain and ache.
Contraindications of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredients of the Pacimol 650 tablet.
- If you are taking any other products containing paracetamol.
Side effects of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Chances of getting side effects with Pacimol 650 tablet are rare if taken within the recommended doses. However, in rare cases, you may experience a skin rash, itching and blisters, allergic reaction
and blood-related problems. There is a risk of liver and kidney damage with this medicine if used too frequently or for long-term treatment....
Precautions and Warnings of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take the Pacimol 650 tablet during pregnancy?
Pacimol 650 tablet can be used during pregnancy if the doctor recommends it. Yet, it should be used for a short duration in low doses and should not be used too frequently by pregnant women.
Can I take the Pacimol 650 tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Pacimol 650 tablet pass into the breastmilk in a very small amount and has negligible effects on the breastfed baby. Thus, you can take it while you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Pacimol 650 tablet?
Pacimol 650 tablet is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Pacimol 650 tablet?
Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking a Pacimol 650 tablet is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics (people who drink too often or can not abstain from drinking) and people with liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as liver or kidney diseases or problems.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You should not take this medicine too often and for a prolonged duration.
- Pacimol 650 is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of Pacimol 650 tablet and should not exceed it to more than 4-tablets a day.
Mode of Action of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Pacimol 650 tablet works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for the fever, swelling and sensation of pain. It also acts on the area of the bra
in responsible for controlling body temperature....
Directions for Use of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Take Pacimol 650 tablet as a whole with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Pacimol 650 tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how Pacimol 650 tablet works if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat nausea or vomitings like metoclopramide or domperidone should be avoided with Pacimol 650 tablets.
- Frequent use of Pacimol 650 tablet by a person on blood thinners like warfarin can increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and can lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours as it can interfere with the painkiller action of Pacimol 650 tablet.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like chloramphenicol should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Pacimol 650 tablet should not be stored above 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pacimol 650mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Taking too much Pacimol 650 tablet may result in severe liver damage. Symptoms of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache. If you happen to take too much of this me
dicine, reach out to your doctor or the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking a dose, then take it as soon as you remember. Keep a gap of at least 4-6 hours between this dose and the next dose. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the miss
ed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Pacimol 650 tablet be used for a headache?
A: Yes, Pacimol 650 tablets can be used for headaches. However, if you are feeling you get the headache too often and there is not much relief in the headache after taking this medicine, consult your doctor.
Q: Can I give Pacimol 650 tablet to a five-year-old child?
A: No, Pacimol 650 tablet is not meant for use in children below 12 years of age.
Q: Is Pacimol 650 tablet safe during pregnancy?
A: It can be taken during pregnancy under medical supervision. A pregnant woman should avoid taking Pacimol 650 tablet too often and for prolonged durations.
Q: Can I take Pacimol 650 tablet for cold and fever?
A: You can take this medicine for controlling fever, it may not have any action in reducing cold as cold usually happens due to a viral infection and affects the nose and throat.
Q: What are the uses of Pacimol 650 tablets?
A: Pacimol 650 tablet is used to relieve fever and mild-to-moderate pain. It is also used to get relief from a headache, toothache, migraine, period pain and other painful conditions.
Q: Pacimol 650 tablet vs Crocin, what are the differences?
A: Pacimol 650 tablet contains paracetamol 650 mg and is generally used to treat fever and body pain. Crocin tablet also contains paracetamol in different doses. Both medicines contain the same active ingredient, which is Paracetamol.
Q: Is the Pacimol 650 tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, the Pacimol 650 tablet is a painkiller, used to provide temporary relief from pain and fever.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 30 July 2021]
- Paracetamol 500 mg Tablets (POM) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 30 July 2021]
- Paracetamol 500 mg Tablets (POM) - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 30 July 2021]
- Acetaminophen [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 30 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 02 Aug 2021 | 01:28 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% Off + 20% cashback on 1st medicine order + Flat Rs.100 off on min spend of Rs 749 on select styles on Myntra.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved