Osmega 500mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Osmega 500 MG Description
Osmega capsule is a dietary supplement. It contain docosahexanoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) as active ingredients. This supplement acts as an antioxidant and thus improves immune function, decreases damage and aids in the development of new tissue in foetuses as well as adults. It maintains the proper functioning of the brain, eye, heart, kidney and other organs. Take Osmega capsule as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Osmega 500 MG
Ingredients and Benefits of Osmega 500 MG
- Osmega capsule contains docosahexanoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentanoic acid (EPA).
- DHA and EPA help in the development of eye and nerve tissues and support brain and eye function throughout life.
- They are the key component of the tissue found in the heart and cardiovascular system and help improve cardiovascular health.
Precautions and Warnings of Osmega 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have existing medical conditions or a family history of a medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take Osmega capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have a planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking the medicines at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Osmega 500 MG
Storage and disposal of Osmega 500 MG
- Store it at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.