Onazyme Syrup 200ml
Onazyme Syrup 200ml Description
Onazyme Syrup is a digestive aid that helps in digestion. It is used for the treatment of indigestion and the symptoms associated with it. It contains the digestive enzymes alpha-amylase (diastase) a
nd pepsin as active substances. These enzymes help your body to break down complex nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates and fats into simpler forms. Take this medicine exactly as directed. Do not take more than the daily recommended dose. Inform your doctor before taking Onazyme Syrup if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform about all other medicines that you take.
- Aglozyme C Syrup 200mlBy Aglowmed Limited200ml Syrup in BottleMRP 125.00₹ 107.50₹ 0.54/Ml
Uses of Onazyme Syrup 200ml
Precautions and Warnings of Onazyme Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You have any kidney or liver problems. Inform the doctor about all your existing medical conditions.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of Onazyme Syrup.
- You are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ingredients and Benefits of Onazyme Syrup 200ml
- Onazyme Syrup contains two digestive enzymes - diastase and pepsin.
- Diastase is a digestant and immensely enhances the digestive capacity. It also plays an essential role in the digestion of starch into simple sugar. It also acts on carbohydrates, fats, proteins and cellulose; and splits them for making absorption easier....
- Pepsin is an enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein from food into simpler forms and thus makes the digestion and absorption of proteins easier.
Directions for Use of Onazyme Syrup 200ml
- Take Onazyme Syrup as directed by the doctor.
- Use a dropper, spoon or measuring cup for exact quantities.
Storage and disposal of Onazyme Syrup 200ml
- Store Onazyme Syrup in a cool and dry place below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.