Nucarnit 500mg Tablet
By EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nucarnit 500 MG Description
Nucarnit Tablet is used in the treatment of Carnitine deficiency. It contains levocarnitine (also called L-Carnitine or carnitine) as its main component. Nucarnit Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine....
|You Save||₹55.01 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Contains||L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as L-Carnitine / Levocarnitine / Carnitine(500.0 Mg)
Uses of Nucarnit 500 MG
Nucarnit Tablet is used for the treatment of Carnitine deficiency.
Contraindications of Nucarnit 500 MG
If you are allergic to levocarnitine or any other ingredients of Nucarnit Tablet
Side effects of Nucarnit 500 MG
- Stomach cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Nucarnit 500 MG
Can I take Nucarnit Tablet during pregnancy?
Consult your doctor before using Nucarnit Tablet during pregnancy as limited safety data is available in pregnant women. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take a Nucarnit Tablet while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before using Nucarnit Tablet while breastfeeding as limited safety data is available in lactating women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nucarnit Tablet?
No known information about the effects of the Nucarnit Tablet on driving, consult your doctor.
Can I consume alcohol with a Nucarnit Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Nucarnit Tablet, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your kidneys or are on dialysis
- You are taking any blood thinners like warfarin, heparin, etc to reduce blood clots
- You have diabetes and are on treatment for the same
- You are on a diet
Mode of Action of Nucarnit 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Levocarnitine works by increasing the levels of carnitine in your body.
Directions for Use of Nucarnit 500 MG
- Nucarnit Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nucarnit 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nucarnit Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking blood-thinning medicines such as warfarin....
Storage and disposal of Nucarnit 500 MG
- Store Nucarnit Tablets at room temperature in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Nucarnit 500 MG
If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Nucarnit Tablets, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of Nucarnit Tablet, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Nucarnit Tablet used for?
A: Nucarnit Tablet is used for the treatment of Carnitine deficiency.
Q: How long to take Nucarnit Tablet?
A: The dose and duration of Nucarnit Tablet will depend on the response to treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Carnitor 1 g Chewable Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Carnitor 1 g Chewable Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CARNITOR- levocarnitine tablet [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay