Novom 10mg Tablets
Novom 10 MG Description
Novom Tablet is an anti-emetic medicine. It is used to control nausea, vomiting and for the treatment of gastroparesis and indigestion. Novom Tablet contains domperidone as its active ingredient. Thi
s medicine works by improving the contraction of muscles and movement in the stomach and intestine. Domperidone works best if taken before consuming food.
- Dompacure 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 23.07₹ 17.77₹ 1.78/Tablet
Uses of Novom 10 MG
- To control nausea, vomiting and motion sickness.
- For the treatment of gastroparesis (sluggish movements of the stomach).
- For the treatment of chronic dyspepsia (indigestion).
Contraindications of Novom 10 MG
- If you are allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of Novom Tablet.
- If you have been passing black, tarry bowel stools or blood in your stools.
- If you have any liver, kidney or heart disease.
- If you have a blockage, obstruction or tear in any part of your intestine.
- If you have a tumour of the pituitary gland called a prolactinoma.
- If you have a low level of magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
Side effects of Novom 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Hard bowel movements
Precautions and Warnings of Novom 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any heart disorders or you have any problems with your liver or kidney.
- You experience palpitations, breathing issues or loss of consciousness while taking Novom Tablet.