Niftran 100mg Bottle Of 10 Capsules
Niftran 100 MG Description
Niftran capsule is an antibacterial medicine. It is used for the treatment of urinary tract infections. Urinary tract infection is a common infection that happens when microbes enter the urethra, it
s characterised by burning sensation or pain while urinating. Niftran capsule consists of nitrofurantoin as its active ingredient. It has bactericidal action it works by inhibiting vital biochemical processes in bacteria. Take Niftran capsules as suggested by your doctor for the prescribed duration. While taking this medicine you should drink plenty of water or other fluids to stay hydrated and practising good personal hygiene.
Uses of Niftran 100 MG
Contraindications of Niftran 100 MG
Side effects of Niftran 100 MG
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Niftran 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking Niftran. You have any respiratory system, kidney, liver-related problems. You are pregnant or breastfeeding. You suffer from anaemia, diabetes or vitamin B deficiency, or electrolyte imbalance. You develop any brain, kidney or liver-related problem after taking this medicine....
Mode of Action of Niftran 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Niftran 100 MG
- Niftran capsules should be taken as advised by your doctor with a meal or milk.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time everyday for better management of your condition.
Interactions of Niftran 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interact with Niftran capsule or Niftran capsule itself can affect the way other medicines works.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements and herbals you are currently taking.
- Especially if you are taking antacids, water pills and antigout medicines such as probenecid and sulfinpyrazone.
Storage and disposal of Niftran 100 MG
Dosage of Niftran 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How does Niftran capsule works?
Q: Can Niftran capsules on an empty stomach?
Q: Can I give this medicine to a children?
Q: What are the common side efffects of Niftran capsule?
Q: What should I do to prevent urinary tract infection?
- Macrobid ® Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 18 September 2021]
- Nitrofurantoin 100 mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 September 2021]
- CDSCO | Nitrofurantoin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 September 2021]
- Suffering from a urinary tract infection? [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 18 September 2021]