New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
New Triglucored Forte Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine. It contains a combination of three medicines namely Glibenclamide, Metformin and Pioglitazone. It is used for the treatment of diabetes mell
itus when diet, exercise and medicines are single agents and a combination of these two agents do not result in adequate blood sugar control. This medicine works by the combined action of its ingredients and results in adequate blood sugar control. However, it is very important to follow a healthy lifestyle and diet to manage your blood sugar along with taking your medicines regularly. Components of this medicine can worsen heart failure, tell your doctor if you have or had heart failure or any kind of heart condition. You should also tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹16.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Pioglitazone(15.0 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Glibenclamide / Glyburide(5.0 Mg)|
Uses of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Visual disturbance
- Weight gain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to Pioglitazone, Metformin, Glibenclamide or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- You have or had heart failure in the past or had a heart attack, have severe circulatory problems including shock or breathing difficulties.
- You have liver disease or liver failure.
- You drink alcohol excessively (either every day or only from time to time).
- You have uncontrolled diabetes, with severe hyperglycaemia (high blood glucose), nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, rapid weight loss, lactic acidosis or ketoacidosis.
- You have or had bladder cancer or you are passing blood in your urine.
- Your kidneys are not functioning properly.
- You have a severe infection or are dehydrated.
- You are going to have a certain type of X-ray with an injectable dye, talk to your doctor as you must stop taking medicine for a certain period of time before and after the examination.
- You are breast-feeding.
- You have cysts on your ovaries (polycystic ovary syndrome).
Mode of Action of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Use this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- The medicine is taken orally and may be taken with or without food.
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of New Triglucored forte with other medicines. However, since it contains three different components any interaction of these components with other medicines when taken alone may occur with a combination. ...
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, herbal preparations or supplements you are currently taking or might take before you start taking this medicine.
Storage and disposal of New Triglucored Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.