By WONSET HEALTH CARE PRIVATE LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nervecap Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used to manage or improve diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients. It contains folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and alpha-lipoic acid as the active ingredients. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition caused due to the complication of uncontrolled diabetes (high blood sugar levels) resulting in nerve damage. The symptoms are sharp pains, tingling or painful sensations like needles and pins, numbness in legs, etc. It acts by improving nerve functioning and preventing nerve damage. This capsule must be taken in a dose and duration recommended by the doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor. You can take Nervecap Capsule with or without food. Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions and the medication for the same....
|You Save||₹19.80 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg),Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg)
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Nervecap Cap
Ingredients and Benefits
- Nervecap Capsule contains methylcobalamin, pyridoxine, alpha-lipoic acid and folic acid.
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) is used in the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It rejuvenates the damaged nerve cells and helps in the functioning of the nervous system and immune system. The deficiency of vitamin B12 cause neurological problems....
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is used in immune function and other metabolic reactions. Adequate supply is a must for nerve function and bone formation and regeneration.
- Alpha-lipoic acid increases glutathione (GSH) in diabetic patients, which is a good antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress and ensures blood supply to nerve cells. It is used to control diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes like pain or numbness sensation in arms and legs....
- Folic acid is a vitamin that plays a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It helps in normal blood formation. It is for cell division and the development of blood cells.
Uses of Nervecap Cap
Nervecap Capsule is used to treat diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients.
Precautions and Warnings of Nervecap Cap
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a medical condition like hypertension, kidney or liver problem, nerve-related problem.
- You may experience a fall in blood sugar level. The doctor may adjust the diabetic medications.
- Avoid alcohol intake during the treatment.
- You are taking medications, supplements, or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You had or have planned surgery or operation. You may have to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
Directions for Use of Nervecap Cap
- Nervecap Capsule must be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water. Take at a fixed time for optimal results.
Storage and disposal of Nervecap Cap
- Store Nervecap Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Nervecap Capsule?
A: You should take it exactly as prescribed by the doctor. But it's important to take at a fixed time for optimal results.
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy? How it can be controlled?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is a condition of nerve damage due to high blood sugar level. The disorder is characterized by a tingling or pricking sensation, numbness in the legs, sharp pains and pain associated with it. It is controlled by keeping blood glucose levels in control with the help of medication and preventive measures. It reduces the risk of occurring diabetic neuropathy.
Q: Can I take other medicines along with Nervecap Capsule?
A: Before taking Nervecap Capsule, you must inform the doctor if you are taking other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Taking antidiabetic medicines, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, medicines used to treat seizures and fits, antacids, etc.
Q: When Nervecap Capsule should not be taken?
A: Do not take the supplement if you are allergic to the components of Nervecap Capsule. You are suffering from malabsorption syndrome and increased levels of any of its constituents in the body.
Q: Is Nervecap Capsule safe for pregnant women?
A: There is little information on the use Nervecap Capsule in pregnancy. It is suggested to use if prescribed by the doctor. It must be taken in doses to avoid vitamin overdose.
Q: What is Nervecap used for?
A: Nervecap is a nutritional supplement that is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of anaemia due to folic acid deficiency, along with adjunct therapy in muscle tightness, and diabetes. It is intended for treating diabetic neuropathy by strengthening nerves. It supports healthy nerve functioning and improves blood flow.
- Unicobal Forte [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.