Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
By BMW PHARMACO INDIA PVT LTD
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml Description
Nayafix Dry Syp contains a medicine called Cefixime that belongs to the group of antibiotics called Cephalosporins.
|You Save||₹9.30 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cefixime(50.0 Mg/5ml)
7 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
- Taxim O Juicy Orange And Lemon Flavour Bottle Of 60ml Dry SyrupBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd60ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 94.64₹ 94.6410.23% CHEAPER₹ 1.58/Millilitre
- Zifi 50mg Dry Syrup 30mlBy Fdc Limited30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 53.75₹ 45.6913.64% CHEAPER₹ 1.52/Millilitre
- Milixim 50mg Bottle Of 30ml Dry SyrupBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 53.84₹ 45.7613.07% CHEAPER₹ 1.53/Millilitre
- Taxim O Juicy Orange And Lemon Flavour Bottle Of 30ml Dry SyrupBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 53.84₹ 42.0020.45% CHEAPER₹ 1.4/Millilitre
- Ziprax 50mg Strawberry Flavour Bottle Of 30ml Dry SyrupBy Cipla Limited30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 48.72₹ 41.4121.59% CHEAPER₹ 1.38/Millilitre
- Cefitaxe 50mg Dry Syrup 30mlBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 49.00₹ 41.6521.02% CHEAPER₹ 1.39/Millilitre
- Cefix 50mg Pineapple Flavour Dry Syrup 30mlBy Cipla Gx30ml Dry Syrup in BottleMRP 48.61₹ 32.5738.07% CHEAPER₹ 1.09/Millilitre
Uses of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
- It is used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections such as infection of ear
- Infection of nose or sinuses (such as sinusitis)
- Infection of urinary system (such as bladder and kidney infections)
- Throat infections (such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis)
- Infection of chest and lungs (such as bronchitis, pneumonia)
Contraindications of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
- You are allergic to Cefixime or any other Cephalosporin antibiotics including Penicillin
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
Side effects of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
- Severe diarrhea
- Watery diarrhea with fever and weakness (Pseudomembranous colitis)
- Stomach pain
- Itching or skin rash
- Vaginal discharge
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Allergic reaction like rash, joint pain, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue (serious side effects)
- Fever, sore throat, bleeding gums
- Skin rash with a pink/ red ring and a pale center which may be itchy, scaly or filled with fluid (Erythema multiforme)
Precautions and Warnings of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
Can I take Nayafix Dry Syp during pregnancy?
- The effect of this medicine on pregnant women is not studied.
- Cefixime should not be used in pregnancy unless considered essential by your doctor.
Can I take Nayafix Dry Syp while breastfeeding?
- It is unknown whether Cefixime passes into human milk.
- It is advised to discontinue nursing temporarily if you are treated with this medicine.
- If you are taking this medicine while breastfeeding, please watch for diarrhea in your baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nayafix Dry Syp?
This medicine can cause side effects like confusion, altered consciousness, feeling less alert, fits, if you experience any of these, don’t drive or use machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Nayafix Dry Syp?
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol, consult your doctor or pharmacist for further details.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney disease or kidney failure
- You have severe skin adverse reactions
- You are suffering from encephalopathy (fits, confusion, altered consciousness, feeling less alert)
- You are suffering from the condition called haemolytic anaemia (breakdown of red blood cells)
Mode of Action of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Cefixime works by stopping the growth of bacterial cell wall which eventually leads to the death of the bacteria.
Directions for Use of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor
- For reconstitution: add boiled and then cooled water, slightly below the mark on the bottle
- Shake well and make up the volume to the given mark on the bottle
- Reconstituted solution should be used within the duration mentioned on the bottle
Interactions of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Inform your doctor if you are taking Carbamazepine (medicine used to treat seizures)
- Medications used for thinning of the blood such as Warfarin
Interactions with food items
There are no known interactions of Cefixime when taken with food.
Storage and disposal of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
- Store below 25°C
- After reconstitution, store in refrigerator
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Nayafix Dry Syrup 30ml
If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical care immediately, as this medicine may damage your brain (Encephalopathy).
Missed a Dose
- It is advisable to complete the course of antibiotics and do not miss any dose.
- If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as early as you remember.
- If it is the time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosage schedule.
- Do not take the double dose of the medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Cefixime?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history
- Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
Q: I was given this medicine for urinary tract infection, after taking it for two days I am feeling perfectly fine, can I discontinue taking this medicine?
- No, this medicine is an antibiotic and antibiotics have to be taken for the complete course as prescribed by your doctor. Though you will be feeling better, but some bacteria will still be alive in your system, this can lead to these bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics. To ensure complete and effective treatment, take medicine for the full course even if you start feeling fine midway....
Q: I have fever and cold, can I take this medicine?
A: No, this medicine is a higher antibiotic and reserved for severe infections. This medicine should be taken only if your doctor considers it essential for you. Also, this medicine is not meant for viral infections.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed