Mycoderm C Bottle Of 100gm Dusting Powder
Mycoderm C 1 % Description
Mycoderm C Dusting Powder is a topically applied antifungal medicine containing clotrimazole as its active component. Mycoderm C Dusting Powder is used for the effective treatment against fungal infe
tions affecting organs such as the skin, ears, foot and mouth along with ringworm infection. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Mycoderm C 1 %
Contraindications of Mycoderm C 1 %
Side effects of Mycoderm C 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Mycoderm C 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition after using Mycoderm C Dusting Powder.
- You have HIV/AIDS.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus or increased blood sugar.
- You have problems with your liver.
- You are on medications (previous or current medical history) or taking vitamins, herbal supplements and other dietary preparations.
- Do not use Mycoderm C Dusting Powder for a prolonged period if you see no improvement in the symptoms. Consult your doctor.