Movexx Sp Tablet
Movexx Sp Tablet Description
Movexx SP tablet relieves joint pain typically caused due to inflammation of the joints. It is a combination medicine containing aceclofenac, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. This combination medic
ine acts by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain. It also promotes cartilage matrix synthesis and tissue repair and decreases swelling. Movexx SP tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹17.42 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||To relieve pain caused typically by inflammation of the joints|
|Side effects||nausea, vomiting, indigestion, dizziness, stomach pain|
Uses of Movexx Sp Tablet
- Movexx SP tablet is used for pain relief in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- It is also used for pain relief post surgeries.
Contraindications of Movexx Sp Tablet
- If you have an allergy to Paracetamol, Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant (especially after the 3rd month of pregnancy).
Side effects of Movexx Sp Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Dark stools
Precautions and Warnings of Movexx Sp Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE (an autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Movexx Sp Tablet
How Does It Work?
- This combination acts by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain.
- It also promotes cartilage matrix synthesis, tissue repair and decreases swelling.
Directions for Use of Movexx Sp Tablet
Interactions of Movexx Sp Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Acelofenac as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure.
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine.
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Medicines used to treat fits and mood disorders like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam.
- Medicines used to treat gout-like Probenecid.
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine.
Storage and disposal of Movexx Sp Tablet
- Store at room temperature, in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Dispose of any medicine that has passed its expiry date.