Momactin Cream 5gm
Momactin 0.1 % Description
Momactin Cream is a topical steroid medicine. It is used to alleviate (relieve) the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness, swelling and itching. Momactin contains
mometasone as its active ingredient. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. It is used for external application and must be applied as recommended by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Wash your hand before and after applying the Momactin Cream.
- Momenta Cream 10gmBy Nulife Pharmaceuticals10g Cream in TubeMRP 263.00₹ 223.55₹ 22.36/Gram
- Momoz 0.1% Tube Of 30gm CreamBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 316.70₹ 316.71₹ 10.56/Gram
- Topcort Cream 15gmBy Cipla Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 278.30₹ 236.55₹ 15.77/Gram
- Momesone Cream 25gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd25g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 6.29/Gram
- Momin Cream 15gmBy Universal Labs15g Cream in TubeMRP 51.90₹ 44.1244.21% CHEAPER₹ 2.94/Gram
- Mfsone 0.1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 197.00₹ 167.45₹ 5.58/Gram
- Fumon Cream 20gmBy Regaliz Medicare Limited20g Cream in TubeMRP 149.00₹ 126.65₹ 6.33/Gram
Uses of Momactin 0.1 %
Contraindications of Momactin 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to mometasone or any other ingredients of Momactin Cream.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Momactin 0.1 %
- Skin infections
- Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles.
- Skin thinning
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
Precautions and Warnings of Momactin 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive or develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.
- Momactin Cream is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Momactin 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Momactin 0.1 %
- Use Momactin Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Momactin 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Momactin 0.1 %
- Momactin Cream should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Momactin 0.1 %
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance. It can cause puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- A larger amount for a longer period of time may have an impact on children's growth and development.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.