Mobiwok 4mg Injection 2ml
By DR REDDY'S LABORATORIES LTD
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Mobiwok 4 MG Description
Mobiwok Injection contains thiocolchicoside, a muscle-relaxing agent. It is used for severe back pain, spine-related disorders, neck pain, or any traumatic disorder. Thiocolchicoside in Mobiwok block
s the pain pathway by increasing the chemical level in the brain and thus, relaxes muscle contracture. Mobiwok Injection is to be administered by your doctor. This Injection is not recommended for children below 16 years of age.
|You Save||₹3.87 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Muscular pain, muscle spasm|
|Side effects||Diarrhoea, stomach pain, sleepiness|
Check more medicines with composition as Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg)
Uses of Mobiwok 4 MG
For the treatment of back pain, spine-related disorders, neck pain, or any traumatic disorder.
Contraindications of Mobiwok 4 MG
If you are allergic to thiocolchicoside or any other contents of Mobiwok Injection.
Side effects of Mobiwok 4 MG
- Loose motions
- Abdominal pain
- Fainting attacks
- Pain, redness, swelling at the site of Injection
Precautions and Warnings of Mobiwok 4 MG
Can I get a Mobiwok Injection during pregnancy?
No, it is not advisable to get injected with this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby. Inform your doctor if your pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Can I get a Mobiwok Injection while breastfeeding?
This medicine may pass into the breast milk and adversely affect your baby. So, it is advised to inform your doctor before getting Mobiwok Injection if you are breastfeeding your baby.
Can I drive if I have been given a Mobiwok Injection?
Mobiwok Injection may cause sleepiness and tiredness. These side effects would reduce your ability to react. So do not drive or use machinery if you are taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Mobiwok Injection?
Chances of dizziness increases if you take this medicine with alcohol. Alcohol adds on the side effects related to the liver with concomitant use of this medicine. So avoid consuming alcohol with Mobiwok Injection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have low blood pressure.
- You have a tendency of fit attacks.
- You develop diarrhoea.
- Mobiwok Injection is not recommended for children below 16 years of age.
Mode of Action of Mobiwok 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Mobiwok relaxes muscular contractions by acting at the spinal cord level. It mainly blocks the pain pathway by altering certain chemicals in the brain, thereby reducing the pain.
Directions for Use of Mobiwok 4 MG
- Mobiwok Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Mobiwok 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines as well as dietary supplements and about all your present sufferings.
- Pain killer medicines like diclofenac, aceclofenac, paracetamol can increase the chances of liver toxicity if you take them along with Mobiwok Injection, so always consult your doctor before taking any other medicines....
Storage and disposal of Mobiwok 4 MG
- Store below 30°C in the original package.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Mobiwok 4 MG
Mobiwok Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this Injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
The doctor or nurse usually gives Mobiwok Injection in the hospital or clinic. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are less. However, if you feel that a dose has been missed, please inform your doctor and nurse....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Mobiwok Injection be taken during fever along with paracetamol?
A: No, inform your doctor if you are taking paracetamol for fever along with Mobiwok Injection as there can be chances of liver toxicity when these two medicines are taken together.
Q: Is Mobiwok Injection a steroid?
A: No, Mobiwok Injection is a muscle relaxant medicine that is used for painful muscular contractures like neck pain, low back pain.
Q: What kind of diet or food plan I should follow while on treatment with Mobiwok Injection?
A: There are no restrictions for any particular food while on treatment with Mobiwok Injection, so you can take your normal healthy diet along with this medicine.
Q: My doctor has asked me to visit him after a meal for taking a Mobiwok Injection, so exactly when should I visit him after a meal?
A: It is better to take Mobiwok Injection half an hour to one hour after a meal for better absorption, so accordingly, you can visit your doctor.
- Tripathi, K. D. (2013). Essentials of medical pharmacology (7th ed.). Jaypee Brothers Medical.
- Thiocolchicoside injection [Internet]. Ema.europa.eu. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
- Myoril Injection [Internet]. Sanofi.in. 2022 [cited 26 April 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed