Migrate Orange Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 5gm Granules
By ICARUS HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
5g Granules in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Migrate 3 G Description
Migrate Granules is a dietary protein supplement. It contains L-Arginine as the active ingredient. Migrate helps to improve protein levels in the body. They are essential for the growth and developme
nt of the body. It also boosts energy levels in the body. Take Migrate as advised by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Migrate Orange Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 5gm Granules
- Arginix F Orange Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 5gm GranulesBy Era Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd5g Granules in SachetMRP 52.70₹ 44.79₹ 8.96/Gram
- Argin Orange Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 5gm GranulesBy Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd5g Granules in SachetMRP 53.50₹ 45.47₹ 9.09/Gram
- Argihope Orange Lemon Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 5gm GranulesBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd5g Granules in SachetMRP 56.00₹ 47.60₹ 9.52/Gram
- Gyargin Orange Lemon Flavour Sugar Free Sachet Of 5gm GranulesBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd5g Granules in SachetMRP 67.85₹ 57.67₹ 11.53/Gram
Uses of Migrate 3 G
As a dietary supplement to improve protein levels in the body.
Precautions and Warnings of Migrate 3 G
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Migrate if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Protein supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Migrate 3 G
L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body form proteins. Protein is a macronutrient as well as plays many roles in the body such as breaking down food into energy, growing, repair of body tissue etc....
Directions for Use of Migrate 3 G
- Take Migrate as advised by the doctor.
- You must not consume dietary supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Migrate 3 G
- Store Migrate Granules in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of L-Arginine?
A: L-Arginine is a protein source. It is found in various foods such as meat, fish, nuts, seeds, legumes, dalry products, whole grains, etc.
Q: Migrate is a dietary supplement; can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that taking too much protein is not harmful.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you