Mezo Cream 15gm
Mezo 0.1 % Description
Mezo Cream is a topical steroid medicine. It is used to alleviate (relieve) the symptoms of various skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness, swelling and itching. Mezo contains mometaso
e as its active ingredient. Avoid the medicine to treat other skin conditions than prescribed by the doctor. It is used for external application and must be applied as recommended by the doctor for the prescribed duration. Wash your hand before and after applying the Cream.
- Elosone CreamBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10g Cream in TubeMRP 65.00₹ 45.50₹ 4.55/Gram
- Momate Xl Cream 40gmBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals40g Cream in TubeMRP 356.00₹ 302.60₹ 7.57/Gram
- Topcort Cream 15gmBy Cipla Limited15g Cream in TubeMRP 230.00₹ 195.50₹ 13.03/Gram
- Hhsone Cream 30gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp30g Cream in TubeMRP 355.00₹ 301.75₹ 10.06/Gram
- Mfsone 0.1% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 5.24/Gram
- Hhsone Cream 10gmBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10g Cream in TubeMRP 180.00₹ 153.00₹ 15.3/Gram
- Momesone Cream 25gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd25g Cream in TubeMRP 169.00₹ 135.20₹ 5.41/Gram
- Mone Cream 30gmBy Glowderma Lab Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 219.00₹ 190.53₹ 6.35/Gram
- Momesone Cream 15gmBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 136.50₹ 109.20₹ 7.28/Gram
- Mombest CreamBy Prosaic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15g Cream in TubeMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 8.22/Gram
Uses of Mezo 0.1 %
Contraindications of Mezo 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to mometasone or any other ingredients of tMezo Cream.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Mezo 0.1 %
- Skin infections
- Inflammation or infection of the hair follicles.
- Skin thinning
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
Precautions and Warnings of Mezo 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive or develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- In children, this may lead to delayed growth and development.
- Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns.
- Mezo Cream is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
Mode of Action of Mezo 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mezo 0.1 %
- Use Mezo Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Mezo 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mezo 0.1 %
- Mezo Cream should be stored below 25°C.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Mezo 0.1 %
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance. It can cause puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- The larger amount for a longer period may affect the growth and development of children.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.