Mebiz Sr 200mg Capsule
Mebiz Sr 200 MG Description
Mebiz Sr Capsule contains Mebeverine as an active ingredient. It works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Mebiz Sr Capsule is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, a cond
tion characterised by bloating, abdominal pain, gas constipation or diarrhoea. Do not use it if you are allergic to Mebeverine or you are breastfeeding. Take this medicine in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Take it with sufficient amounts of water. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. If side effects bother you or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately inform your doctor.
|You Save||₹33.00 (15% on MRP)|
- Meva Sr 200mg Capsule 15'sBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 346.25₹ 294.31₹ 19.62/Capsule
Uses of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
Contraindications of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
Side effects of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
- Allergic reactions like the urge to scratch, swelling of face, lips, neck
- Rashes, redness associated with fever
Precautions and Warnings of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You feel that your symptoms are getting worse
- You have liver or kidney problems
Mode of Action of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
- Take Mebiz Sr Capsule as instructed by your doctor. It should not be chewed.
- Swallow it as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
Interactions of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
Dosage of Mebiz Sr 200 MG
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.