Maxtra Tablet Description
Maxtra tablet is a combination of two medicine, phenylephrine and chlorpheniramine maleate, which is primarily used to treat symptoms of the common cold. The medication is generally prescribed for sn
eezing, watery eyes, runny nose and blocked nose.
|You Save||₹5.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Phenylephrine(4.0 Mg) + Chlorpheniramine / Chlorphenamine(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Allergic reaction, Common Cold|
|Side effects||Dizziness, Dryness of mouth, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Maxtra Tablet
- Allergic reactions
- Nasal congestion
- Common cold
Contraindications of Maxtra Tablet
- Hypersensitivity to this medication
- Kidney or liver disease
Side effects of Maxtra Tablet
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Maxtra Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to this medicaiton
- You are prescribed with Beta-blockers
- You are prescribed with MAO inhibitors
- You are suffering from hypertension, kidney or liver dysfunction
Mode of Action of Maxtra Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Maxtra Tablet
Interactions of Maxtra Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
Other general Interactions
Storage and disposal of Maxtra Tablet
- Store in a cool place away from excess moisture or direct sunlight
- Keep away from children
Dosage of Maxtra Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the precautions to follow after taking this medication?
Q: How do I have to take this medication?
Q: Can this medicaiton induce sleep?
- Piriton Tablets (chlorpenamine) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org,uk 2022 [cited on 15 March 2022] Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/20/smpc#gref
- Boots Blocked Nose Relief 12 mg Capsules (phenylephrine) - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org,uk 2022 [cited on 15 March 2022] Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/20/smpc#gref