Mastifen 1 MG Description
Mastifen Tablet is used for the treatment of allergic conditions such as itchy skin rash, sneezing, runny nose or itchy eyes. It is used to treat allergic symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, runn
y nose, itchy or watery eyes. It is also used to treat the symptoms of asthma. Mastifen contains ketotifen as its active ingredient. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Ketovent 1mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹
Uses of Mastifen 1 MG
Contraindications of Mastifen 1 MG
Side effects of Mastifen 1 MG
- Stomach pain
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Sleep disturbance
- Skin rash or itching
- Dry mouth or slight dizziness (uncommon)
Precautions and Warnings of Mastifen 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a history of epilepsy (fits).
- You suffer from thyroid problems.
- You are above 65 years.
- You develop an allergic reaction after taking Mastifen Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment or it deteriorates, please contact your doctor immediately.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or planning a pregnancy.
- You are a breastfeeding mother.
- Do not discontinue using Mastifen Tablet without consulting your doctor.
Mode of Action of Mastifen 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mastifen 1 MG
Interactions of Mastifen 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Mastifen Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking sleeping pills, medicines to treat your diabetes, worm infection.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Mastifen 1 MG
- Store Mastifen Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.