Manolith 300mg Tablets
Manolith 300 MG Description
Monolith 300mg Tab is used as a medicine most beneficial in dealing with cognitive disorders such as aggressive behaviour, poor cognitive skills, insomniac tendencies, and bipolar disorder, and other
s like hyperactivity. Moreover, it can treat diabetes, liver and arthritis, asthma, kidney disease, frequent headaches, eating conditions such as bulimia, anorexia, and blood disorders such as anaemia. Mania is a cognitive disorder that affects extreme emotion, high energy, and illusions (misbeliefs). Bipolar disorder is a mental condition related to intense mood swings varying from the excitable stage of mania to low mood recession. Monolith 300mg Tab comprises Lithium carbonate (300mg) that enables treating mental disorders by improving the action of chemical carriers in the brain, thereby preventing the excessive and unusual activity of nerve cells in the brain and assisting in establishing a person's mood. The optimal Monolith 300mg Tab dosage is primarily conditional on someone's body weight, medical past, gender, and age. Dosage also relies on the path of administration and your general objection for which the medication is specified.
|You Save||₹2.22 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treatment of Bipolar disorder, Mental disorders, Aggressive behaviour, Insomniac tendencies, Diabetes, Liver diseases, Anorexia, Bulimia, anaemia|
|Side effects||Tremor, Slurred speech, Uncoordinated body movements, Nausea, Acne, Increased white blood cell count, Memory impairment, Hair loss, enlarged thyroid gland, Skin rash, Increased thirst, Weight gain, Polyuria, diarrhoea|
Uses of Manolith 300 MG
- Bipolar disorder
- Mental disorders
- Aggressive behaviour
- Insomniac tendencies
- Liver diseases
Contraindications of Manolith 300 MG
- If someone has a medical condition like Dehydration or diarrhoea (Loose Motions)
- A patient with Heart Disease, Kidney Disease, Hyperthyroidism or Hypothyroidism
- If someone with a mental health condition like dementia.
- A patient with Suicidal Tendency
Side effects of Manolith 300 MG
- Slurred speech
- Uncoordinated body movements
- Increased white blood cell count
- Memory impairment
- Hair loss
- Enlarged thyroid gland
- Skin rash
- Increased thirst
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Manolith 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- Do not utilize Monolith 300mg Tab if you are allergic to lithium carbonate.
- Discuss with a consultant before using the Monolith 300mg Tablet if you have heart disease, liver or kidney disease, drug or alcohol addiction.
- Take a Monolith 300mg Tablet under the supervision of your doctor or consultant.
- To prevent a side effect reaction, consult your doctor or physician if you are already taking other medicines.
Mode of Action of Manolith 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Manolith 300 MG
- Utilize Monolith 300mg Tab expressly as specified by a consultant.
- Do not chew or break it.
- If you are taking Monolith 300mg Tabs as an oral suspension, jerk the bottled spring before usage, and take Monolith 300 mg with food.
Interactions of Manolith 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Monolith 300mg Tab may interact with-
- High blood pressure-lowering drugs like Ramipril
- Painkillers like ibuprofen and diclofenac
- Antipsychotic drugs
- Heart-related medications such as sotalol
Interactions with food items
- Monolith 300mg Tab may interact with caffeine. Therefore, caffeine intake, whether it be coffee, tea, or herbal therapies, may reduce the impact of Monolith 300mg Tab.
- Moreover, avoid alcohol intake as it may boost side impacts such as drowsiness, dizziness, or problem with concentration.