M Plus 100mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
M Plus 100 MG Description
M Plus Capsule is an antibiotic containing Minocycline as its active ingredient. It is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections of the skin, respiratory tract, urinary tract, private parts, et
c. This medicine should be used only under medical prescription. Take it as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed. You should complete the entire treatment with M Plus Capsule and not stop it mid-way on your own without consulting your doctor.
- Cynomycin 100mg CapsuleBy Pfizer Ltd4 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 291.32₹ 247.62₹ 61.91/Capsule
Uses of M Plus 100 MG
Contraindications of M Plus 100 MG
- If you are allergic to minocycline or any of the ingredients of M Plus Capsule.
- If you are suffering from an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- If you are on dialysis or need one.
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or breastfeeding
- M Plus should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of M Plus 100 MG
Precautions and Warnings of M Plus 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as kidney or liver problems, then it should be administered with caution.
- You are suffering from a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You notice any severe allergic reaction or unwanted side effects after taking M Plus Capsule.
- You notice any symptoms like yellowing of the skin, appetite loss, stomach pain, which may be signs of liver damage.
- You must avoid being in the sunlight or ultraviolet light for too long as this medicine can make your skin too sensitive.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- M Plus Capsule is not recommended for use in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of M Plus 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of M Plus 100 MG
- M Plus Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, whilst in an upright sitting or standing position.
- It is advisable to take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. It should not be consumed more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of M Plus 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- M Plus Capsule may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicine that affects your liver.
- Concomitant use of M Plus Capsule along with blood thinners like warfarin can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Concomitant use along with antibiotics like penicillin or antacids can alter the effects of this medicine.
- Other medicines like oral contraceptives, ergometrine, sucralfate, quinapril, isotretinoin, ergotamine should be used with caution along with M Plus Capsule.
Storage and disposal of M Plus 100 MG
Dosage of M Plus 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is M Plus Capsule an antibiotic?
Q: Can I stop taking M Plus Capsule on my own?
Q: How long should I take M Plus Capsule?
- Minocycline 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Minocycline 100 mg Film-coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 12 May 2022]