Lox 2% Jelly Tube Of 30gm Gel
Lox 2 %W/V Description
Lox 2% Jelly gel is a local anaesthetic medicine. It is used to make the applied area of the body numb for a short duration of time. It gel contains lidocaine as an active ingredient. It facilitates
the insertion of various medical and imaging instruments in the body by acting as a lubricant too. It should be applied in a dose and for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Lox gel is to apply externally. Avoid the contact of this gel with the eye. Do not overapply with this gel. Wash your hands after applying Lox 2% gel. Do not apply it anywhere else, other than for the prescribed conditions.
Uses of Lox 2 %W/V
- Lox 2% Jelly gel is used as a local anaesthetic. It is also used to relieve pain during medical procedures involving the insertion of a tube in the urinary tract.
- It is applied on inner surfaces of the mouth, throat or nose to ease the insertion of tubes or other medical equipments.
Contraindications of Lox 2 %W/V
- If you are allergic to lidocaine or any other ingredients of Lox 2% Jelly gel.
- If you are allergic to any other local anesthetic agent (amide-type).
Side effects of Lox 2 %W/V
- Burning Sensation
Precautions and Warnings of Lox 2 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after the use of this medicine. You are suffering from any serious health issue....
- You should discuss your complete medical history and ongoing medications with your doctor before using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Lox 2 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lox 2 %W/V
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Lox 2 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Lox 2 %W/V
- Store at a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine appropriately.
Dosage of Lox 2 %W/V
- As Lox 2% Jelly gel is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, then wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Lox 2% Jelly gel to work?
Q: Can I use Lox 2% Jelly gel for treating premature ejaculation?
- You may use Lox 2% Jelly gel to help temporarily with the problem of premature ejaculation after consulting your doctor and taking the consent of your partner.