Lornac P 4mg Tablet
Lornac P 4mg Tablet Description
Lornac P Tablet is a combination medicine. It is used to treat pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back
through your hips and buttocks and down each leg), etc. It contains lornoxicam and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as active components. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Uses of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
Contraindications of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam, paracetamol, salicylates or any of the ingredients of Lornac P Tablet.
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding like stomach ulcers
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you have any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, liver or kidney problem.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
- Lornac P Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lornac P Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antacids, water pills.
Storage and disposal of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
- Store Lornac P Tablet in a clean & dry place, away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Lornac P 4mg Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lornac P Tablet used for?
- Muscle pain
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post-operative pain
- Sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg)