Lobachek 10mg Tablets
Lobachek Md 10 MG Description
Lobachek 10 mg Tablet is classified as a psychoactive drug. It's used to treat anxiety and epilepsy (seizures or fits). It operates in the brain by inhibiting abnormal and excessive nerve cell activi
ty. The Lobachek 10 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food. It is recommended that you take the medication same time every day. The medicine has a significant potential for habit formation, take it exactly as your doctor prescribes (dose and duration). If you forget to take this medicine, take this as soon as you remember. Make sure you do not stop this medicine abruptly consult your doctor before, as it may cause seizures to become more frequent. This medication's side effects include tiredness, slurred speech, fever, cough, drooling, constipation, and difficulty passing urine. The medicine may make you feel dizzy or sleepy, so it is recommended not to drive or do anything else that demands mental focus until you know how it affects you. You should consult a doctor if you experience blisters on your skin or in your mouth. Blood tests should be done frequently if you've been taking this medication for a long time.
Uses of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- As per CDSCO, it is used in
- Epilepsy / Seizures
Contraindications of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- In Allergy
- If you have any known allergy to clobazam or any of the other inactive chemicals in the formulation, you should not take it and inform your healthcare professional about it
- If you have Inadequate liver function
- Because of the increased risk of side effects, this drug should be used with caution in those who have liver disease. Liver function tests must be performed regularly while using this medicine.
Side effects of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- Common side effects of Lobachek
- Aggressive behaviour
- Breathing problems
- Difficulty in urination
- Slurred speech
Precautions and Warnings of Lobachek Md 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- Talk to your doctor if:-
- If you see any reactions on the skin- During the first eight weeks of treatment, this medicine may induce serious skin responses such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis. If any symptoms arise, notify your doctor right away and stop the treatment as soon as possible...
- If you have Suicidal ideation- Some people may become suicidal as a result of taking this medication. This danger is heightened when the medication is used for an extended period. Any changes in behaviour or mood should be thoroughly observed, and any such changes should be reported to the doctor right once. Depending on the clinical situation, appropriate dose modifications or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required...
- If you experience withdrawal symptoms -Do not stop this medicine suddenly, as you can experience withdrawal symptoms. This danger is very significant if you use this medicine for a long time. Withdrawal of the treatment should be made gradually and under your doctor's direction. Talk to your doctor if you want to stop the medicine...
- If you have Myasthenia Gravis -This medicine should be used with caution in those who have myasthenia gravis(Any of the muscles you can control will experience weakening and tiredness quickly.) because of the increased risk of muscle weakness...
- If you play Sports-Athletes should avoid participating in specific sports while taking this medication. Especially, high-risk sports such as archery, racing, and shooting should be avoided
Mode of Action of Lobachek Md 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- Follow your doctor's directions for this medication's dosage and duration
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablelt. Take it as a whole
- Lobachek 10mg Tablet can be taken with or without food
- It's great if you take it every day at the same time
Interactions of Lobachek Md 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Amitriptyline levels may rise if you take Lobachek 10 mg Tablet. Tell your doctor if you're using this medication. Depending on the clinical state, appropriate dose changes should be performed, or an alternative medicine may be considered...
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- If these medicines are taken simultaneously, the desired effect of contraceptive tablets will not be obtained.You should use a nonhormonal form of contraception while you are taking Lobachek 10 mg Tablet and should follow the same for the next 28 days. Under the guidance of your doctor, you should consider making appropriate dose modifications or switching to a different prescription...
- When taking Lobachek 10 mg Tablet or other benzodiazepines, you should avoid opioids such as morphine, codeine, tramadol, and hydrocodone, as well as any cough treatments containing these medications. If coadministration is required, appropriate dose changes must be made, along with monitoring symptoms like sedation, dyspnea, and hypotension...
- Lobachek 10 mg Tablet will lower blood pressure even more when taken with antihypertensives. Tell your doctor if you're using any antihypertensive medications. Any symptoms of dizziness or lightheadedness should be reported to your physician. Depending on the clinical state, dose modifications should be performed, or an alternative medicine may be considered...