Lobachek 10mg Tab
By LA RENON HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lobachek 10 mg Tablet is classified as a psychoactive drug. It's used to treat anxiety and epilepsy (seizures or fits). It operates in the brain by inhibiting abnormal and excessive nerve cell activity. The Lobachek 10 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food. It is recommended that you take the medication same time every day. The medicine has a significant potential for habit formation, take it exactly as your doctor prescribes (dose and duration). If you forget to take this medicine, take this as soon as you remember. Make sure you do not stop this medicine abruptly consult your doctor before, as it may cause seizures to become more frequent. This medication's side effects include tiredness, slurred speech, fever, cough, drooling, constipation, and difficulty passing urine. The medicine may make you feel dizzy or sleepy, so it is recommended not to drive or do anything else that demands mental focus until you know how it affects you. You should consult a doctor if you experience blisters on your skin or in your mouth. Blood tests should be done frequently if you've been taking this medication for a long time....
|You Save||₹16.38 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Epilepsy / Seizures|
|Side effects||Aggressive behaviour, Breathing problems, Constipation, Cough|
Check more medicines with composition as Clobazam(10.0 Mg)
Uses of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- As per CDSCO, it is used in
- Epilepsy / Seizures
Contraindications of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- In Allergy
- If you have any known allergy to clobazam or any of the other inactive chemicals in the formulation, you should not take it and inform your healthcare professional about it
- If you have Inadequate liver function
- Because of the increased risk of side effects, this drug should be used with caution in those who have liver disease. Liver function tests must be performed regularly while using this medicine.
Side effects of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- Common side effects of Lobachek
- Aggressive behaviour
- Breathing problems
- Difficulty in urination
- Slurred speech
Precautions and Warnings of Lobachek Md 10 MG
Can I take Lobachek 10mg Tablet during pregnancy?
Lobachek 10 mg Tablet may be harmful to a pregnant woman. Despite the absence of human studies, animal research has shown harmful effects on the developing fetus. Your doctor may prescribe it to you in dire need. Please seek medical advice before taking the medication, do not self-medicate.
Can I take Lobachek 10 mg Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lobachek 10 mg Tablet should not be used if you are breastfeeding. According to limited human studies, the medication may pass into breastmilk and harm the newborn. Short-term use is unlikely to cause harm to a breastfed baby, especially if the baby is older than two months. You should watch out for the signs of tiredness if you're using the medication for an extended period.
Can I drive if I have taken Lobachek 10 mg Tablet?
Lobachek 10 mg Tablet may have side effects that make driving difficult. You may feel sleepy, or have difficulty in concentration or memory issues after taking Lobachek 10 mg Tablet; thus, you should avoid driving or using heavy machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with the Lobachek 10 mg Tablet?
Drinking alcohol while on this medication may cause mild to severe cognitive, motor impairment, and sleep difficulties.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Talk to your doctor if:-
- If you see any reactions on the skin- During the first eight weeks of treatment, this medicine may induce serious skin responses such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis. If any symptoms arise, notify your doctor right away and stop the treatment as soon as possible...
- If you have Suicidal ideation- Some people may become suicidal as a result of taking this medication. This danger is heightened when the medication is used for an extended period. Any changes in behaviour or mood should be thoroughly observed, and any such changes should be reported to the doctor right once. Depending on the clinical situation, appropriate dose modifications or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required...
- If you experience withdrawal symptoms -Do not stop this medicine suddenly, as you can experience withdrawal symptoms. This danger is very significant if you use this medicine for a long time. Withdrawal of the treatment should be made gradually and under your doctor's direction. Talk to your doctor if you want to stop the medicine...
- If you have Myasthenia Gravis -This medicine should be used with caution in those who have myasthenia gravis(Any of the muscles you can control will experience weakening and tiredness quickly.) because of the increased risk of muscle weakness...
- If you play Sports-Athletes should avoid participating in specific sports while taking this medication. Especially, high-risk sports such as archery, racing, and shooting should be avoided
Mode of Action of Lobachek Md 10 MG
How Does It Work?
The benzodiazepine Lobachek 10 mg Tablet is a benzodiazepine. It works by enhancing the action of GABA, a chemical messenger that regulates aberrant and excessive nerve cell activity in the brain.
Directions for Use of Lobachek Md 10 MG
- Follow your doctor's directions for this medication's dosage and duration
- Do not chew, crush, or break the tablelt. Take it as a whole
- Lobachek 10mg Tablet can be taken with or without food
- It's great if you take it every day at the same time
Interactions of Lobachek Md 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Amitriptyline levels may rise if you take Lobachek 10 mg Tablet. Tell your doctor if you're using this medication. Depending on the clinical state, appropriate dose changes should be performed, or an alternative medicine may be considered...
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- If these medicines are taken simultaneously, the desired effect of contraceptive tablets will not be obtained.You should use a nonhormonal form of contraception while you are taking Lobachek 10 mg Tablet and should follow the same for the next 28 days. Under the guidance of your doctor, you should consider making appropriate dose modifications or switching to a different prescription...
- When taking Lobachek 10 mg Tablet or other benzodiazepines, you should avoid opioids such as morphine, codeine, tramadol, and hydrocodone, as well as any cough treatments containing these medications. If coadministration is required, appropriate dose changes must be made, along with monitoring symptoms like sedation, dyspnea, and hypotension...
- Lobachek 10 mg Tablet will lower blood pressure even more when taken with antihypertensives. Tell your doctor if you're using any antihypertensive medications. Any symptoms of dizziness or lightheadedness should be reported to your physician. Depending on the clinical state, dose modifications should be performed, or an alternative medicine may be considered...
Storage and disposal of Lobachek Md 10 MG
Storage-Keep this medicine in the container or pack it came in tightly closed. It must be stored following the packaging or label's directions.It should be kept at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat. It should be kept out of children's and pets' reach. Disposal -The tablets that are not needed anymore should be safely disposed of to avoid accidental usage. They should not be flushed in the toilet....
Dosage of Lobachek Md 10 MG
Extreme tiredness or weakness, confusion, sluggish breathing, or loss of consciousness are all possible overdose symptoms. If you feel you have overdosed and have any of the above symptoms seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Lobachek 10 mg Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Lobachek 10 mg Tablet habit forming?
A: Yes, if used for a long time, Lobachek 10 mg Tablet might become addictive. The risk of dependence rises with the dose and duration of treatment, and it is also higher in patients who have previously abused alcohol or medicine. As a result, treatment is often kept as brief as possible.
Q: Can Lobachek 10 mg Tablet make me sleepy?
A: Lobachek 10 mg Tablet does have the ability to make you sleepy. It is usually prominent during the first month of the treatment and becomes better as time goes on.
Q: How long do the effects of this medicine last?
A: The length of time this treatment is active in the body has not been determined in clinical trials.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.